Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objects 0.3.7

Hello,
    I am new player and I just noticed that there are only red pipes given with pic and id.I also want to know how u added those lifts I mean I also got one server but I can't make lift with movement and cmds.Can you please also upload the red smoke object that u used inside the building ( /lsapartments ).So are these objects going to be added or you just forgot to add smoke,green pipes,yellow pipes ( 0.3.7 )?Hope they will be added soon.
    Have a nice day and thanks for reading

all object pict are there http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ts-by-Category

Comment

Hello, you must be the guy that asked me question yesterday in test server, I've tried to explain to you that the scripts are available with the SA-MP 0.3.7 RC Package in filterscript folder, they're new sa-mp 0.3.7 objects made by Matite.
      For the pipes (or /si) it's on script: stunt_island.pwn
      For the /lsapartments: ls_apartments1.pwn
      there are also ls_beachside.pwn and sf_zombotech.pwn for the building with elevator in it. While another type for stunt_island is modular_island (no stunts)
      The elevator and object is on the script, so you can try to load those script. The object ID can be also seen in the thread link that Millie_lilou gave above.
      Last edited by Robo; 31-01-15, 08:22 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Yes,I am the same guy who talked you in-game and you were on IRC right?

This object idk from where got the mirror can anyone can give me id something?

Comment

If you mean the glass object on the fish tank, its ID is 19325.
          You can use /so2 and hover over objects with your mouse to get the ID of player objects

Comment

can you send me Map file of all objects I mean I can just add them

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X