Slide bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide bug

Few days ago I saw a player using slide bug. I asked admin Cocorendan[7na] about it and he said there is no such rule that tells us not to use it, howsoever, some admins said it is not allowed. Now I want some higher level admin to answer this thing and bring in our kind notice that is it allowed or those are rumours? If it is not allowed then adding a new rule will be highly appreciated.

Ace it's not allowed to use slide bug in Red Zone and in The Event.But it is allowed if u need more help then read /help ingame to help you more in the game.But If You Really Need More Help Just Ask an admin im not an expert im just saying my opinion.

Comment

Slide bug could be sometimes an unfair bug , however, like coco said there nothing prohibiting it YET . But , there is a rule in the event's rules that prohibit any bug except the C-bug and the 2 shots bug . So about the reed zone thing above . It's not true . It's still not clear yet
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

It's not clear that's why I asked it over here. It is also a unfair bug so it should not be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          It's not clear that's why I asked it over here. It is also a unfair bug so it should not be allowed.
          Perhaps the rule will be revised by management in order to accommodate this bug as well.

You should bring this up directly with a management member, in order to get the correct answer rather than assuming what's breaking the rules. You can direct them to this topic if needed, or just private message them/query on IRC.

Comment

Nobody should use slide bug, imho.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X