X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] with gta san andreas

Hello gamerX players
    i have a problem with my game when i start
    the game it showa grand auto theft audio card not installed what i do i want player gamerX

Please Help
    i have nothing to do with it

Install your Audio driver then if you didn't do that.

Comment

yee I had dat problem too but I switched my headphoens in my pc and dat problem had gone. have u headphones? if u have then switch with ur pc then it will not give u any problem

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
      [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

I had that a while ago, I had to disable it, then re-enable.

Control Panel > Device Manager > Sound, video and game controllers. Expand it, right-click on the name of your sound card and Disable. Follow the same steps to re-enable it.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Install Audio Drivers and then try to launch game and if that didn't work then try to make sure your speaker is plugged in in your pc in windows mostly i had that problem because of no speaker the driver were installed in my pc but i removed the speaker wire because my speaker was damaged and after i removed my speaker it was telling me the same problem after that i reinstalled driver nothing changed but then i plug in the speaker wire and then i saw that audio problem in games is solved so make sure your driver are installed and if you got windows 7 make sure you plugged in the wire of your speaker correctly and then try maybe your problem gets fixed, mine was fixed after plugging in speaker wire.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the help it really help me
            i have nothing to do with it

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X