REPORT ! ( REPORTING PLAYER READ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPORT ! ( REPORTING PLAYER READ )

player read everytime annoying me ( spec me find me kill me ) the Trusted players said report i did /report read 1.Drive killing fix on 2.tele in fight 2TIMES 3.annoying/ i tried to ignore him but he can spec me to get my loction i just want to play with out annoying ? Suggention to fix this problem : you can enable god mode to normal players FIX : when you get hurt you cant do /godmode for 15 seconds then you can enable it please he is so annoying !

||Stacked[M4](TP) pm he always do that
    ||Read : Sucker Noob (when he kill me )

If a player annoying you , then report him and wait. An admin will check it and the player will get his punishment. You are not posting a question. If you want to make a suggestion then please post it here.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Abode999 View Post
      player read everytime annoying me ( spec me find me kill me ) the Trusted players said report i did /report read 1.Drive killing fix on 2.tele in fight 2TIMES 3.annoying/ i tried to ignore him but he can spec me to get my loction i just want to play with out annoying ?
      You need to put in mind that killing without breaking any rules is totally allowed in GamerX server, however if any one kills you with illegally way, without doing silly drama, you feel free to report him using (/report ID reason) and in that case he will be punished by any online Admin.

Originally posted by Abode999 View Post
      Suggention to fix this problem : you can enable god mode to normal players FIX : when you get hurt you cant do /godmode for 15 seconds then you can enable it please he is so annoying !
      That won't happen as godmode is a feature for Trusted Players & Admins only.
      Otherwise, you can send a private message (/pm) to any online Admin ingame asking for enabling godmode while you dont abuse it.
      Last edited by BURT0NS; 12-06-15, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Report him if he is breaking rules by drive by kill db or anykind that was not in rule but he was not breaking rules u cant say him anything bcz in gamerx all players r allow to kill others. And u r talking abt GM it was totally abuse if anyone come for kill u u enabled GM.
        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

i reported him so much times but ... idk

Comment

Be patient. Admins are not always playing and they can be afk.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X