X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP

HOW DO WE MAKE A MAP? LIKE SHIP CTF CTF AT CHINATOWN... ETC
    *StarBoy*

by using objects (read /pobhelp) on how to create and edit objects and etc... and you can find a list of objects here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ts-by-Category

once you finish create a objects set like a tdm, ctf, lms etc like that you can ask a admin to create the event for you.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
      once you finish create a objects set like a tdm, ctf, lms etc like that you can ask a admin to create the event for you.
      Or post it there if no admins available in-game :

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...race-event-map

Your suggested event will firstly be reviewed by an admin (mostly Pirate) then build up if it's good enough !
      ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
      Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
      ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
      Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

this will help you to know how to make objects and once you learn it you can create maps for events, hp and stunt map, click here : http://www.gamerxserver.com/forum/sh...thing-explains!

Comment

I STILL DIDN'T GET IT.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

try to type cpo (createplayerobject0 and you must go to the fourm and type obects and see the ids of it and learn by using/pobhelp

Comment

I will do my best to explain you how you have to do this, step by step.

Step 1.
              If you want to create your own Event map, like you asked us, you have to learn first about 'Player Objects'. We all use Player Objects to create a map.
              To learn more about Player Objects type /pobhelp whenever you are ingame and you will learn more about it.

What will you find in /pobhelp? Well you will learn how you can create Player Objects, how you can edit Player Objects etc.

Step 2.
              If you want to create a Player Object, you have to type /cpo <Object ID>. CPO does stand for 'Create Player Object'. The Object ID that you have to type after you types /cpo is an important part to. You can not make Player Objects without Player Object IDs.

If you to create as example 'Cash' as Playerobject, you have to know the Player Object ID first. I already know that the ID for the Cash Object is 1212. So we will type /cpo 1212. After you have did that you will see that the 'Cash Player Object' will appears in your screens.

To view a list with Player Objects + IDs visit this following links.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ts-by-Category

http://www.k-dst.de/

Step 3.
              We are lucky that the /epo command exist in GamerX. /epo stand for 'Edit Player Object' via this way you can edit in an easy way your createn Player Objects with your mouse. Type /epo <Player Object Number> and press enter. Let's go back to the previous step.
              We will type /cpo 1212 to spawn the cash object. You will receive a textdraw and chat message that the Player Object has been create. It will also show you the Player Object number. Let's take as example number 2. If you want to move the Player Object type /epo 2. Now you are available to move the Player Object to where you want.

Step 4.
              If you want to save your Player Objects type /spos <name>.
              /spos stands for 'Save Player Objects'. You have to fill in a name after /spos. Example: /spos beerhisobjects.
              Now are my Player Objects succesfully saved. If I want to load my Player Objects I will type /lpos <name>. /Lpos stands for 'Load Player Objects>. After /lpos you have to fill in your name (which name you used to saved your Player Objects). As example: /lpos beerhisobjects. After that your objects has been loaded succesfully.

I think that this is just enough info for now. If it is still hard to understand for you feel free to send me a PM ingame

PS.

This is just a short explaition from /pobhelp. There is more info and more features in there. But this are just the basic things for me what I used a lot for my first Event map that I had create with daan_deurloo.

If you understand this, then I will advise you to visit this tutorial by the following link:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...orial-(-spoma)

This is a nice tutorial made by Robo_N1x about the ' /spoma ' command. This command can be used to change the texturizer/colors of your Player Objects. But read that tutorial that he had create to learn more about it.
              Last edited by Beer; 23-10-15, 11:33 AM.

Comment

And after you do those stuffs make a video or take pictures of your Event via pressing the F8 key. After you take enough pictures visit here > http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...race-event-map Then post your event like this:

Event Map
                Event Type: (Type of Event you made)
                Event Name: (Name your Event)
                Player object Set(/LPOS): (Name of Your saved Event name you created)
                Map creator: (Name of the Map creator. You may put your In Game name here but, If anyone helped you making this event, Name him/her too.)
                Weapons: (Type the Weapons name for this event. If this is a race event or Derby, Sumo,Bloodring etc then type Vehicles: Then put your vehicle or Vehicles name.)
                Weather: (The weather you like to have in your event type /weather in game to see the ID's of different Weathers, Type none for any)
                Time: (the time your Event, Use /time in game to see the list of Time, Type none for any)
                And then post your pictures and post your Event in the Thread! If the map is good, the admins will edit that and answer if it is a no or yes.

For more information, ask me in game At Sunday.

Example
                Event map
                Event type: Last Man Standing (LMS)
                Name: LastManStandingByDelija
                Player Object Set(/LPOS): /LPOS DelijaLMS
                Map Creator: Delija
                Weapon(s): Deagle and Uzi
                Weather(/MyWeather): None
                Time(/MyTime): 21
                Last edited by Nancy; 28-08-16, 10:55 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X