My PC Monitor is Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PC Monitor is Not Working

Hello Guyz Please Help Me My Monitor is Not Working it saying Monitor Going To Sleep I Check All Cable But it was fine you can see by this video my problem https://youtu.be/BN0YbKfwa_w

Have you taken out the little CR2032 battery on the motherboard ? and tried to use the onboard graphics if you have a seperate graphics card ?.

Comment

No if you Can Tell Me By Sending Video of Yours How To Then It Will Help me a lot ty for replying

Comment

It's probably your videocard, if you don't have onboard videocard you may consider getting a videocard from a friend to check if it is the problem. With that said check also yor cables on the monitor, again you can borrow ones from a friend.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Thankyou for help I give my Cpu to engineer it will be fine in 2 days once again thnx it help me a lot for telling engineer my PC problem

Comment

Your PC Monitor appears to be ON but only display nothing and going to sleep mode (No Signal), but it does connected well. You are giving link of youtube video where the Computer is ON but monitor display nothing...

But there are many cases caused this, so i'm gonna ask.

IS your PC booted up successfully?

After you answer, i will be asking again (as there are many factors i know)
            KVIrc User

Comment

I Don't Shut My PC Properly I Close By Removing Plug Not By Clicking On Turn Off And My PC Don't Get Booted Successfully.Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Slashius
                my servant was Cleaning
                How rich are you?

Came back here, I think your cables are weakly plugged in. If your good with PC's, I'd unassemble and reassemble all cords also the video card. Then dust the case and components.
                Last edited by Robo; 07-11-15, 08:13 AM. Reason: double post
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by [COMRADES]Elite View Post
                  How rich are you?
                  In Bangladesh, servants are cheap. People keep 2-3 in their homes.
                  sigpicc:

Comment

BUY A NEW MONITOR!
                    *StarBoy*

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X