Crash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash!!!

My SAMP is crashing when i open it help me!! I reinstalled GTA SA tried and reinstalled SAMP nothing is happening!!

You any downloaded mods?

Comment

You're sure that you don't have any kind of mods?

Please post also the crash details. This make it more easily for us to understand why your game is crashing.
      Last edited by Beer; 13-11-15, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        You're sure that you don't have any kind of mods?

Please post also the crash details. This make it way easily for us to understand why your game is crashing.
        i dont have any mods
        idk even how to install them

Comment

Start > Computer > right click > Properties .. ( you're at control panel home )
          Select Advanced system settings > Advanced > Performance > Click " settings"
          (Performance Options) data execution prevention > turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select : - Add.... ( Your Gta_sa.exe )" left click " > Click "apply" ok .. Then try it again
          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
          o.O.o Allen ~
          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

TY GUYS

Comment

Is it solved? Most of the time it's just about deleting the gta.set file in "my documents". Other times it's just an error of missing opcodes, operands, strings etc.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ik that some mod / cheat can cause a crash and by removing gta.set will help sometimes.

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...7-Anti-Crasher + PluS you Can use This Toturial IF you want

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X