This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name

My name is Elite spelt exactly E L I T E however in game it must be E I I T E without the [27] tag. My question is I am the most active and known elite in the server (I think) and I've been thinking of removing [27] tag because I don't want a clan tag in my name (I'm still a deux Sept guys it's in my heart). But if I remove it I have to be called E I I T E as E L I T E has been taken by this inactive dude
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-07-00-18-57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	115812
    And look at his stats and time spent.

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-07-00-19-12.jpg
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	115813
    So could I please request him to be removed from the database so me an active person is well known as E L I T E not E I I T E can actually have the name I'm known for - ELITE rather than EIITE? Or is it impossible?

Edit: He's banned So please consider this or give me new name suggestions that is based around Elite!
    Last edited by Eliteus; 07-12-15, 06:32 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Well,I understand your problem but admins won't remove his name or delete his account because its account already exist and maybe in future if he come back then how will he get his name when he got his name changed or removed,maybe admins can't find then? It will be big problem hope you understand have a nice day
    Last edited by Fake_Akshay; 07-12-15, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Sure thing, sucks to be honest. Meh.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
        My name is Elite spelt exactly E L I T E however in game it must be E I I T E without the [27] tag. My question is I am the most active and known elite in the server (I think) and I've been thinking of removing [27] tag because I don't want a clan tag in my name (I'm still a deux Sept guys it's in my heart). But if I remove it I have to be called E I I T E as E L I T E has been taken by this inactive dude
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3241[/ATTACH]
        And look at his stats and time spent.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3242[/ATTACH]
        So could I please request him to be removed from the database so me an active person is well known as E L I T E not E I I T E can actually have the name I'm known for - ELITE rather than EIITE? Or is it impossible?
        Another homie leaving the squad .... We gon need to recruit asap

Comment

Nah I'm a deux sept just without the tag.

Comment

Deleted it, as he probably just joined for a few minutes - left - and never comes back.

Comment

Problem:

Name:	SAMP1Issue.jpg
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	114185

Name:	SAMP2Issue.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	114186

Why is this happening? There is no id.27

Comment

Dont double post please, Elite.
                Come ingame, I will try to help .. or hit me up later.

Comment

Very sorry, I was in a rush and didn't realise a double post. Truly sorry!!! Deleted the irrelevant post.
                  As for coming in game, I can't at the moment but I can come after 1:30pm UK time (Tomorrow- 8th December 2015) I don't know what time that is for wherever you reside but I'm pretty sure I'll be on until 11pm as soon as I'm back home at 1:30pm

Comment

Problem:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3247[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3248[/ATTACH]

You are probably the ID 27. This is a problem in server. Look this example:

My ingame name is Northwest[M]. If I want to remove the clan tag and use nick Northwest, i can't /cn and type Northwest cause the server will recognize my current name and will not allow me to use "Northwest", since it see my own name as already the "Northwest" nick. So I have to change my name to another thing (example: TempName1234) and then changing it to Northwest.

That is what is probably happening with u, the server is recognizing your own name as the "Elite" player, thats why it shows your id
                    Last edited by Pacific; 08-12-15, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Problem:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3247[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3248[/ATTACH]

Just scroll to the top of the list. Your own ID will always appear here, either that or someone just left with ID 27 and no one rejoined to take the place (more unlikely).

Comment

Done.
                        He got the nick he wished.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X