X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMP PROBLEM !

CAN'T USE SAMP (STEAM) ANY SUGGEST ?

maybe you have mods installed or something went wrong while installation try to remove completly your gta sa and remove all the other files(mods etc...) and try again

Comment

no i don't use any mod !

Comment

It has happened a lot to me and i was able to fix it. First of all please remove the pic and blur the server names as it might be considered as advertising.

Follow the steps.
        -Go to your gta sa folder.
        -Rename the folder(important)
        -When you'll open samp , it will tell u to locate the san andreas folder , locate it.
        -Right click on samp , go to properties.
        -Then go to compatibility and there will be a rectangular like thing under "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and then click Windoes 98/me.
        -Click Apply then Ok.
        -After that right click on gta_sa on the same folder . It might be confusing so right click the following image in the folder:

-After right clicking , go to the properties ---> Compatibility and again Windows 98/me.
        -Click apply and then OK.
        Try opening samp now. It might work. And if it doesn't i'll help again.

Comment

If you're finally not able to fix it. Make a clean install of the game, that will (very probably) fix it.

1. Uninstall SA-MP
          2. Uninstall GTA:SA
          3. Install GTA:SA
          4. Install SA-MP (redownloading it)

It should not take a long time, GTA:SA is a game that get installed quite fast.
          Last edited by BlancoLanda; 08-12-15, 03:29 PM.
          Summary of my life:

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
            It has happened a lot to me and i was able to fix it. First of all please remove the pic and blur the server names as it might be considered as advertising.

Follow the steps.
            -Go to your gta sa folder.
            -Rename the folder(important)
            -When you'll open samp , it will tell u to locate the san andreas folder , locate it.
            -Right click on samp , go to properties.
            -Then go to compatibility and there will be a rectangular like thing under "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and then click Windoes 98/me.
            -Click Apply then Ok.
            -After that right click on gta_sa on the same folder . It might be confusing so right click the following image in the folder:

-After right clicking , go to the properties ---> Compatibility and again Windows 98/me.
            -Click apply and then OK.
            Try opening samp now. It might work. And if it doesn't i'll help again.
            Worked Ty

Comment

Originally posted by BlancoLanda View Post
              If you're finally not able to fix it. Make a clean install of the game, that will (very probably) fix it.

1. Uninstall SA-MP
              2. Uninstall GTA:SA
              3. Install GTA:SA
              4. Install SA-MP (redownloading it)

It should not take a long time, GTA:SA is a game that get installed quite fast.
              thx you too

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                Worked Ty

Too happy for you bro

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X