This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hey all im in much problem that I lag in GamerX soo much I dont know why. My net is also fine and im not downloading anything, I only lag in Gamerx like when i kill someone the player is still running and afk but when i see the kill list it shows that Toffe killed him blah blah. Please help me if you guys can :')
    Last edited by Toffee; 12-02-16, 10:43 AM.

This lag is caused by your internet. You could have a packet lose that makes them bugged. Try to restart your router and PC they try again, sometimes it helps. If it didn't try to disable streamed objects by /tso. Because i got a lag problem too disabled streamed objects the game worked fine enabled it again i got the lag again =/. But my problem and my internet got fixed after few days. So try this and tell me if it worked for you or not.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      This lag is caused by your internet. You could have a packet lose that makes them bugged. Try to restart your router and PC they try again, sometimes it helps. If it didn't try to disable streamed objects by /tso. Because i got a lag problem too disabled streamed objects the game worked fine enabled it again i got the lag again =/. But my problem and my internet got fixed after few days. So try this and tell me if it worked for you or not.
      Thankyou soo much man :') /tso worked. now im not lagging btw i asked some admins in game about my lag but they couldnt help, thats why i made a topic.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X