X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 5 questions that need to be answer

I want say 5 questions
    1st: if we have 30 properties then we get bounse cake?
    2nd: i am seeing some admins not banning cheaters i reported 5 cheaters but no admin ban him
    3rd: if we need help me can ask admins some admins and trusted players say we dont give answers
    4th: can we report who say bad lang?
    5th: some admins are using god mode for no reason they are punching players i saw and tp he was punching player and killed him with punch!

Redgards [BOOM][Mehryar]
    http://gamerxserver.com/signatures.php?player_name=[BOOM][Mehryar]&sig=signature9

Originally posted by [BOOM][Mehryar] View Post
    I want say 5 questions
    1st: if we have 30 properties then we get bounse cake?
    2nd: i am seeing some admins not banning cheaters i reported 5 cheaters but no admin ban him
    3rd: if we need help me can ask admins some admins and trusted players say we dont give answers
    4th: can we report who say bad lang?
    5th: some admins are using god mode for no reason they are punching players i saw and tp he was punching player and killed him with punch!

Redgards [BOOM][Mehryar]
    1th: i have no idea. Edit : Yes, you wil get a cake every minute !

2th: i don't know what you wanted to ask exactly, but Admins are not forced to check every report, they are just like you, some are joining to have fun, the others are busy with checking reports, and you need to know that you are not the only one who's using the /report command, Or maybe the guy you reported wasn't using any kind of hacks.

3th: i think no one will told you ''we don't give answers'' except if you are annoying him/her with some stupid questions, for exemple: can you please make me trusted player ? me admin please ? etc...

4th: Yes, you can ! /report id reason.

5th: Admins are allowed to use gm whenever they want ''feel free to report the admin who abused his power on you ''punchingxD" in the admin complaints section...
    And about trusted players, if someone's punch you his gm will be set automatically to off, and he will probably get a warning for doing that, because Admins receiving a warning message whenever an trusted player did it, or you can just report him in the game using the /report id reason command !

-Hope this helps !
    Last edited by Overd0se; 19-02-16, 04:04 PM. Reason: Typoooooooo

sigpic

Comment

1st Question Answer: Yes we get a cake!
      2nd Question Answer: They do kick/ban players if the player is really using hacks!
      3rd Question Answer: Haha bro never happend to me! They always reply or if you didnt got a reply then they are AFK
      4 Question Answer: Yes you can.
      5th Question Answer: Using gm for no reason? Silly question and if a Tp kills a player while using /gm just report him.

Comment

i agree with both of you but there is no admin who can ban hackers i am seeing 5 hackers they are cheating every min 1st name vinha_dragh their leader! hey rcon of server!
        http://gamerxserver.com/signatures.php?player_name=[BOOM][Mehryar]&sig=signature9

Comment

I can understand your situation , its kinda irritating when the server is being ruled by hackers.
          Maybe , admins are afk so they can't check the reports. They have got other work to do.
          Secondly , if you are so eager to report a hacker , you can report them on forum with Proofs(Screenshots/Videos) and it should be clear.
          To report them you can go here
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...Player-Reports

Comment

Originally posted by [BOOM][Mehryar] View Post
            i agree with both of you but there is no admin who can ban hackers i am seeing 5 hackers they are cheating every min 1st name vinha_dragh their leader! hey rcon of server!
            Lmao, just be patient and use /report. Admin still have another reports to check and some admin jobs.
            You never thinked that they could not be hackers?? Skilled or laggers players. Also you checked if there are admins online at the moment you reported those players?
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Then admin must not be afk at time some admins didn't help each other some are abusing power like example: dan licked price
              dan licked price dan pooped price like this they should behave!

Comment

But , trusted players must help admins too they are too busy in thier work so you can tell the owner to give kick access you understand????
                and players too!

Comment

Your questions have been answered and from the looks of it you seem to be upset due to the fact that admins use commands like /poop and /lick. These are admin features which enable us to add something extra to the game play. It isn't bad behavior and it doesn't seem to be the case that the commands are being abused, it's all fun.

The top priority of an admin is to check all reports which they do, however, at times there aren't any admins or the current ones in-game are afk. There's no way to avoid this issue, best way to deal with this is to /report the rule-breaker and leave it at that. Eventually an admin will come in game and go through all the reports. If you're not satisfied with this you can always record a person rulebreaking and report it here.

About the godmode issue, you can report admins here.
                  Last edited by Maze; 20-02-16, 04:11 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X