X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

This type of vehicle are not allowed?. to uninstall it
    ( ͡◉ ͜> ͡◉)

Yes you are NOT allowed car customizing mods, this can keep giving you nitro and more advantages. Yes, you need to uninstall it before coming back ingame. Just use /t1-9 to tune your vehicle and many other features our server offers to us. There is absolutely no need for any additional mods unless you want to be kicked/banned. Hope this helps.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Eliteus said everything, also you can try /pimp or /pimp2 to pimp your car (Sultan, Slamvan, Elegy and a couple more I can't remember), if you are in other vehicle, an Infernus as example, you can use /pa [ID] [ID] to give your car a different colour, and /wheels to check some wheels, hope this help too xD

Comment

If someone doesn't have the car mod you have, It can crash that person when you car comes into view.

If It wasn't for this, It wouldn't be a major problem. However, we don't want players crashing

In short, Car mods are not allowed.
        You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Its ok tnx for the info CJ
          ( ͡◉ ͜> ͡◉)

Comment

Well not true visual car mods are allowed, you can download car models for your favorite car. Here. There is quite nice car models that change your car completly or just a little with a small tune changes.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
              Well not true visual car mods are allowed, you can download car models for your favorite car. Here. There is quite nice car models that change your car completely or just a little with a small tune changes.
              Yes! However, car mods that have their own unique "modification ids" are the ones that the server doesn't like. This includes things like custom spoilers, wheels, etc.

Edit:

Another thing that can set this off is when you put a modification on car that does not actually support that mod.
              Last edited by CJ101; 26-02-16, 01:17 AM.
              You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by JackeN View Post
                Its ok tnx for the info CJ
                Only Thank CJ?
                Ah I love suckups
                Anyway I think he got his answer. Any car mods other than car skin mods aren't allowed plus like I said, you really don't need it as GX offers fun car modes driving wise and also customizing wise.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X