This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

How i can cnange my name in-game i know command /cn but my name in-game Muzaffar_Abdulazizo (19) i want chang emy name to Muzaffar_Abdulazizov (20)

If have any problem changing your name, ask an admin to change your name.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

No don't bother with the admin thing, here's a simple way to solve it:
        Use /cn but make sure the name has nothing to do with your current name. For example "Anonymous1000000000", you don't need to remember it so make sure it's very random.
        Now you have a name unrelated to your name so the game won't say there's already a person ingame using that name. Now use /cn and change your name to Muzaffar_Abdulazizov.
        Essentially what's happening is, the game thinks someone already ingame is trying to use the name but that's you! So it doesn't allow you to change it. To be able to change it, it should be irrelevant to you're current name so you're able to change it.

EDIT: The reason you can't change your name is because it's too long, pick a shorter name.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 20-03-16, 05:42 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Well Eliteus tell him in simple words that change your name to a random name and change it again to the name you want xD

Comment

Thanks. I fixed that problem

Comment

Originally posted by Muzaffar_Abdulazizov View Post
              How i can cnange my name in-game i know command /cn but my name in-game Muzaffar_Abdulazizo (19) i want chang emy name to Muzaffar_Abdulazizov (20)
              I guess what he meant is that he wants to change his in game id from (19) to (20), unfortunately Muzaffar your id is picked randomly everytime you join the game and cant be picked specifically.

I hope that helped

Comment

Originally posted by Loaijs View Post
                I guess what he meant is that he wants to change his in game id from (19) to (20), unfortunately Muzaffar your id is picked randomly everytime you join the game and cant be picked specifically.

I hope that helped
                No he doesn't mean that. I spoke with him ingame, it has to do with how long his name is. But in this server, you can't have a name that has exactly 20 characters it must be smaller. He's going to have to make his name smaller or just suck it up and live with it.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yes Eliteus

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    No he doesn't mean that. I spoke with him ingame, it has to do with how long his name is. But in this server, you can't have a name that has exactly 20 characters it must be smaller. He's going to have to make his name smaller or just suck it up and live with it.
                    That must be a bug, name can be as long as 20 characters when joining and 24 characters when in server.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X