This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions I have n.n

Hi! Uhm well I have some questions about Properties and teleports. I used the Search Bar on the top, but couldn't find anything.

First. I would like to know the requirements in order to get a Teleport in game, for example. I would like to have /shigure and go there anytime I want to be afk for a while and also just feel happy to have a Teleport :3 Could you tell me please?

Second. About properties. As I said, if I get my TP would like to buy it or make the place available to be bought. or getting the Property first and then the Tele? I don't know how which comes first, Please Tell me the requirements in this one too

Third! Uhm, I found in game a place called "Beats Apartments" it has about 9 floors, and 1st/6th are available. Can I get one of those? want to work and create POBS to make my house nwn! but I don't know if I can get one. Again, what are the requirements for this one.

EDIT: Fourth (forgot one :P) As you may know, I love to race here in GX. and one of my biggest wishes is to have my own race inside the Races Rotation. How could I make one? sry for all this questions!! >w< Hugs*
    Last edited by Shigure; 04-04-16, 02:36 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

First: You should get a Trusted Player status to get Property with your name.

Note: If you don't know how to get Trusted Player status enter here:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

second: After getting TP status you can request for your property, and about the teleport it will be added in next server update.

Third: You can create pobs wherever you want, maybe if you created an amazing apartment they will add it.

fourth: Post your race here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...race-event-map

note: read the information before posting.
    Last edited by Norten; 04-04-16, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Guys, stop posting useless replys
      He/She got the answer already

Comment

You guys are mentioning /pobhelp /tphelp etc like she is new here (lol, look at join date) just to avoid making an exact repost from Norten.

Although some has been mentioned there and this topic has been already locked, i wanted to clarify more about it.
        For teleport, you usually need a property first (this can be made and saved by high level admins ingame), then the teleport would be made (it has to be scripted, so after a gamemode update). At the moment, the request for Property are only limited to Trusted Players and Admins.

The Beats' Tower Property or also called "LS Apartments" has 10 floors, including ground floor, some floor are already taken, some are still empty. You may create a nice pobs there and if we liked it, it might be added. Note that the floors room segment is different by even or odd (i.e. you created pobs at 3rd Floor, it will not fit on 4th Floor, but you can move it to 5th Floor).

For the race itself, if you have made the race, then you may suggest it to be added in rotation. Or if not, please request it to be created in this board: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ap-Suggestions
        Link by Norten is no longer valid, and should be ignored. Here is for more information about suggesting the race: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-your-own-Race
        Race Rotations are maintained by Management Delija, with help by Admin Breakdown if your race is good, you may ask one of them to be added in next set of race rotations.

Hope that helps!
        Last edited by Robo; 04-04-16, 07:30 PM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X