Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a problem there !

Hello GamerX players!
    It has been like 2 days that i've been facing this problem when i open SAMP browser.
    There's a video to explain it detailed:

As you can see on it, GamerX server responses late on ping stats and player stats.
    Maybe it's my net problem but as you can see on the "GamerX Test server" ping is good enough.
    Help me please!

It's fine to be honest, it happens to me too and my ping is high end. It really shouldn't be too much of a problem but if it really is bugging you maybe you should try reinstall SAMP and see if that works. However, I think it is your internet on another hand too because your internet is trying process data from a server in a client, of course the ones with least data will load first and the ones with a lot would take a bit more time. I'm not too sure but this shouldn't affect your gameplay.
    PS. I've noticed this happening to other players too, it may just be the server but like I said, ain't too sure.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It doesn't really affect on gameplay but i guess that may make ping not stable as i used to have stable 100-130 ping, now it really jumps to 300, 250, 120, also only this pc is connected to that net, which means that there's no other device using net.

Comment

I was thinking to post that! Happens with me also.

Comment

It hapanned with me too i tought was my cable but now u posted, i'm sure its server problem

Comment

Yeah, that's why i posted it. I thought that was server problem and admins should be notified for that.

Comment

Guys after having a little conversation with Robo, it turned out I am wrong! Basically, it is an internet issue and a lot of people have been having this problem for quite a while now. My guess would be, either your internet isn't up to par or more likely I feel, the servers host is having an issue. Because this is happening to quite a lot of people we have realized. To be honest with issues like this we got to suck it up again and make sure we play SAMP when we are least using the internet, so no background processes that may use internet or any downloads etc regardless of it being a server issue or even your own internet problem, just try make your connection slightly better by using the above technique. I mean it seems pretty usual and you guys probably do this anyway but in case you aren't maybe that may help. In your case, it shouldn't be too much of an issue Twitch but in Boss's situation where there's a delay in commands being acted on, it's just more annoying and a connection issue. To be honest though, there is no better fix than just getting internet from a better provider and paying more but I doubt you would do that simply for just a game.
              Last edited by Eliteus; 22-04-16, 07:27 PM.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                Guys after having a little conversation with Robo, it turned out I am wrong! Basically, it is an internet issue and a lot of people have been having this problem for quite a while now. My guess would be, either your internet isn't up to par or more likely I feel, the servers host is having an issue. Because this is happening to quite a lot of people we have realized. To be honest with issues like this we got to suck it up again and make sure we play SAMP when we are least using the internet, so no background processes that may use internet or any downloads etc regardless of it being a server issue or even your own internet problem, just try make your connection slightly better by using the above technique. I mean it seems pretty usual and you guys probably do this anyway but in case you aren't maybe that may help. In your case, it shouldn't be too much of an issue Twitch but in Boss's situation where there's a delay in commands being acted on, it's just more annoying and a connection issue. To be honest though, there is no better fix than just getting internet from a better provider and paying more but I doubt you would do that simply for just a game.
                it's not like this in other servers.. It's like this just in gamerx (for me)

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  it's not like this in other servers.. It's like this just in gamerx (for me)
                  Same! As i shown on the video, i didn't have that problem on the "GamerX Test Server", it's on GamerX Server only.

Comment

It happened for me a while ago i installed a VPN and set the location to Netherlands but that wad in another server but the problem had been fixed so i uninstalled the VPN. Btw i have good ping now in the client and in-game. So it's your internet or server host has some issues with some countries/locations.
                    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Yes, I think it has something to do with the people who host GamerX down in France. I mean if it isn't a big issue then I'd just let it be but if it is really bugging you, honestly request for a newer and better internet deal or just stay with it till the next update. There isn't much else you can do about the situation.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X