No announcement yet.

Computer Starts and Turn off in few seconds [Its a Question]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro there are many viruse in the global village that's works as I think related to your problem just try to download good anti virus and I think you using done special modifications that's allow you to add customs handling.

Comment

I had this problem with my computer before... I was caused because of overheating and bad fans and alot of dust inside. But that was just my case. It seems different for you. Sorry. :/

Hope it helps.

Regards, infernoking

Comment

First of all Thanks to everyone for reply.

I take my PC to my father's friend and he was a good person, instead of talking rubbish like "etc is dead this is bad that is wrong" he just fixed my PC without talking useless, I was seeing what he is doing and after fixing I asked what was the problem he said 3 pins were overpressed and they were not matching to the height of other pins and they were touching CPU only a little bit he pulled them out and used my CPU but it didn't worked and when he used another CPU it worked fine, so the real problem was the CPU gold plates (3) and the pins in mobo (3) were damaged other all were correct, I was keeping an eye on his every single action to see if he do anything wrong but he was a really great person and I fixed my PC Eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
          First of all Thanks to everyone for reply.

I take my PC to my father's friend and he was a good person, instead of talking rubbish like "etc is dead this is bad that is wrong" he just fixed my PC without talking useless, I was seeing what he is doing and after fixing I asked what was the problem he said 3 pins were overpressed and they were not matching to the height of other pins and they were touching CPU only a little bit he pulled them out and used my CPU but it didn't worked and when he used another CPU it worked fine, so the real problem was the CPU gold plates (3) and the pins in mobo (3) were damaged other all were correct, I was keeping an eye on his every single action to see if he do anything wrong but he was a really great person and I fixed my PC Eventually.
          Happy to hear it works Instant. Looking forward to see you in-game soon

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X