Computer Monitor's Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Monitor's Problem.

Well , firstly i wanna say before i start telling you what is happening , its important to tell you there are rarely the situations occured with the other people which is similar to my problem and i have got tired of searching it on google as i have searched it a million times and tried each one of the solution.

Problem:
    When i open my computer , it works fine. Now , when i join ingame , after 10 minutes , the game will start lagging , and after sometime , the monitor will go off. Just the monitor. Then i have to restart the game and it happens again and again.
    Thats why i am quiet inactive ingame because i get tired everyday restarting my pc.

Also , when i watch a movie online , on google , the same thing will happen.
    My brother told me its the graphic card problem , i took my cpu out , cleaned the graphic card and inserted it again. Then it worked fine. But after sometime , the same thing happened , my monitor went off and i had to keep restarting the pc.

I am all day home , i can play gamerx for hours , but that will only happen if i get rid of this problem.
    Help will be appreciated.
    Thnx.

Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waDEC8kPAY it might help you
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

-Try re-installing your windows.
      -Install Clean Sa and Samp, no mods.
      -Try playing after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        -Try re-installing your windows.
        -Install Clean Sa and Samp, no mods.
        -Try playing after that.
        He said that he is having problems with his monitor not with his pc, so it will just repair the pc not monitor
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Can you tell us your PC specifications? (Graphic Card, Monitor, Operating System especially). It might be drivers problem...

Currently i can only guess that you are using a Windows 10 64 bit right now, if this is the PC that has the problem.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X