This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum account help?

Can someone help me recover my forum account or at least help me delete it.

Account: Zachary

Reason: I can't login my account, and I not receiving my password reset email when i fill out the lost password link.
    I've tried the last few days to login and waited to receive an email from this site.

Edit: it's not in my junk/spam folder just seached all my mail
    Last edited by Falkner; 12-02-14, 01:43 PM. Reason: adding info

You can use the "Forgot my password" option to re-set your password, just click here to begin: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

Then type your email, and answer the random question by typing /ga. and i'm pretty sure it will send details to your email about recovering your account.

If that doesn't work, you may ask an admin to recover it for you, and deleting this one. Simply Contact an admin +9 if i know well he will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      You can use the "Forgot my password" option to re-set your password, just click here to begin: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

Then type your email, and answer the random question by typing /ga. and i'm pretty sure it will send details to your email about recovering your account.

If that doesn't work, you may ask an admin to recover it for you, and deleting this one. Simply Contact an admin +9 if i know well he will help you.
      that's what i did it did not send my email when i filled it out, even though it said it will send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkner View Post
        that's what i did it did not send my email when i filled it out, even though it said it will send it.
        Then, check the "Spam" Folder if you didn't find any messages on the "inbox" Folder.

Comment

I did the same thing with this account and it worked with my gmail, but my other account uses live and for some reason it won't receive my requested to reset my password on forums.

Comment

I have forum messaged you the email address of you're old account "Zachary", in case you are using the wrong one..

Comment

thank you now i need to stop using my current email provider

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X