Detailed Radar Mod - How to install it in San andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Radar Mod - How to install it in San andreas

Hello. In this tutorial, I'll let you know how to install Detail Radar mod for your GTA SA. Here is a picture that how it looks likes:

Whole map picture:

How it looks like in game RADAR:

How to Install it (Method 1):

First off all you need San Andreas mod Installer, you can download it from here:

San Andreas Mod Installer

Once it's downloaded. Download the mod from here:

Detain Radar Mod for Sa

When it's downloaded. Extract the files on the desktop and open the existing file (the one I highlighted)

It will pop up like this:

Just click on Continue and it will take 2-3 minutes to install. You can enjoy your new radar mod!
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

The mod is really awesome and I've downloaded it immediately once I've seen it. I was looking for it a long time ago, the old one was too boring & annoying and I rarely hide it.
    I liked the realistic map but it's kinda hard to understand, but that what made it unique. Anyways, thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Multihunter; 02-10-14, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
      The mod is really awesome and I downloaded it immediately once I've seen it. I was looking for it a long time ago, the old one was too boring & annoying and I rarely hide it.
      I liked the realistic map but it's kinda hard to understand, but that what made it unique. Anyways, thanks for sharing.
      No problem! Just letting people know that there are two ways to install. One is with IMG TOOL but it will take time.

Comment

Most of the left side of the new map and some other areas don't belong to the original new map, take a look below

By the way: using Z button to display the whole map works well, there are no problems with the whole map.
        Last edited by Multihunter; 26-09-14, 11:08 AM.

Comment

It is because you've put the fronten2.txd in the models folder (you don't need to do that while you're installing with SAMI). This will make your map irregular. Replace the original file and it may work. It's working fine for me!

Just put the fronten2.txd in models folder when you're installing with IMG tool.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X