• Important Notes
    • Emergency Light Mod
    • Download Links
    • Tutorials & Gameplay
    • Credits
    ImVehFt

Introduction

ImVehFt means Improved vehicle features

For Those who don't want to read full post/knows about this mode just scroll down download files and enjoy.(Instructions are in the files)

As you can see ImVehFt = Improved Vehicle Features It will only work for featured vehicles and the cars those are already installed in our game those are not featured cars so I found some featured cars for you (These cars are default/original cars) If you need only default/original cars and want them to work in ImVehFt you need to download these cars that are featured and are originals too.

Q. Do I have to install featured vehicles to have this mod work in my game?
    A. Not really, you have 2 options:
    1. Use featured vehicles/adapted to ImVehFt
    2. Use default vehicles (which are adapted to ImVehFt)
    If you don't want to change any vehicle and want your all vehicles to be default as they are right now, then use the default vehicles pack it will work in ImVehFt and you will get those default vehicles (no modded vehicles).

Q. If these are default cars then why we should download these cars^^^?
    A. Because the cars already installed in your game are not Featured and these ^^^ are featured means these will work in ImVehFt and the one already installed in your game those will not work.

Q. Do I have to struggle too much to install this mod?
    A.
    Not anymore, the installation is a very simple method of copy paste, which I made even more simply just need to install SAMI (san andreas mod installer) and use the "Auto Install ImVehFt" file (which is in the mod), but be sure before using it make sure you put all things from that file to your desktop then use auto installation setup.

Q. Will this mod work with samp or just offline?
    A.
    This mod now will work with both samp and online without any kind of problem/errors.
    Usage of ImVehFt

ImVehFt brings new features for vehicles in San Andreas:
    • Revers lights:
    • Low lights
    • Fog lights:
    • Turn lights:
    • Break lights:
    • Break pads:
    • Animated spoilers:
    • Steering:
    • Taillight shadow:
    • Turn light shadow:
    • Ppossibility to use an unique texture for vehicle lights:
    • Lights darkening after switching:
    • Vehicle dirt feature:
    • And more...
    Screenshots
    First, lets take a look at before and after effects to see the difference clearly, then we will head to the other features:
    Before

After

Without this mode:
    No Reverse Lights...
    & No Fog lights low/high...
    & No Turn lights...
    & No Realistic Break lights...
    & No Working Spoilers...

And After Installing this Mod "ImVehFt":
    Reverse Lights

Fog-lights: there are 2 types low and high.
    Low lights:

High Lights:

Turn-lights/signals:

Realistic Break-lights:

Working Spoiler:
    -
    Taillights in night time + Plate Number lights:
    Important Notes
    HotKeys:

(Numpad)4 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Left Indicator Turn ON
    (Numpad)6 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Right Indicator Turn ON
    (Numpad)5 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Both left+Right Indicator Turn ON
    (Numpad)0 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Both left+Right Indicator Turn OFF
    (Numpad)7 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Turn ON/off Dimm/low Lights (Headlights)
    (Numpad)9 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Turn ON/off High Lights (Headlights)

Special Note: In SAMP there are 255 colors but after installing this mod you will be able to use only 0 to 126 as these are basic colors of game, samp adds more colors from 127-255 (and these 127-255 will all be black color only basic colors will work)
    These Colors will work in SAMP when ImVehFt is installed (Only These will work others will be all black)

These colors below will be all black:

Not only this there is a special light mode for emergency vehicles like police/ambulance etc. + some few tuning parts like bumper etc. and those are featured means all lights on bumper will work perfectly.
    And don't waste your time in creating backups before installing, there is already backup for vehicles and their tuning parts.

I was trying to get this mod but this was with cleo and i don't wanted to use cleo i found this mod on many many sites and mixed some of the mods and was messing with them, after mixing some files from other mod to another and adding some missing files I finally made it to work in offline and as well as in SAMP, it works in samp too now it works 100% in offline as well as online.

This feature is available in offline but for online you need to use cleo (and even after that it crashes) but now no more cleo, after many days of struggling and reinstalling game many many times, and this mod many many times I finally found a way to use this mode in samp & offline without even touching cleo.
    Emergency Light Mod

To get emergency light mod working on emergency vehicles you have to follow instructions correctly and only use this mod AFTER installing ImVehFt.

1. Download "Original vehicles adapted to ImVehFt" (link down below) and you will see 3 folders, 1 contain backup for all cars so you dont have to do backup of any vehicle, 2 contain the original vehicles of samp (but they are adapted so they will work in ImVehFt), and in 3rd there is "Emergency Light Edition" go to that folder and copy all files from "eml" to your game folder>>>ImVehFt>>>eml paste there.

2. After copy paste is done go back and you will find a folder of "cars" install all these vehicles to your game and you will have all your emergency vehicles having "Special lights" on them.

3. if you want only 1 or just 2 not all of them, then install the vehicle you want and install its eml file like:
    Installed "Ambulance.dff and Ambulance.txd" then copy paste the Ambulance.eml to your game folder>>>ImVehFt>>>eml and paste there, its simple any vehicle you install MUST install its eml mod, dont install all eml mod and 1 vehicle, dont install all vehicles 1 eml mod do it in a sequence as mentioned above.
    Download Links

ImVehFt for SAMP and offline without cleo
    Lamborghini Aventador with Paintjobs
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/o6fpx1tqfn9xehp/

Click the link of "Original vehicles adapted to ImVehFt" and scroll a bit down until you see "Link to beta 14" down that text you will find the download link.

If any link dosen't work or broken please tell me so that I can upload it at any other place.

Be sure you read Instructions carefully in these mods, and make sure to follow instructions of special light mods because if you didn't follow it can damage your game.

Now available with SAMI automatic installation.
    Video Tutorials & Gameplay
    Credits

Real credit goes to DK22Pac and his team:
    http://gtaforums.com/topic/528175-im...icle-features/

My credit:
    I just ripped myself by downloading this mod from multiple websites and installing it in game, reinstalling the whole game, downloading some other files, deleting some files, making it cleo free, messing with all the downloads from other websites and merging them and I get the final result of this.
    Last edited by Instant; 29-07-17, 02:24 PM.

Nice Tutorial Instant
    Last edited by brago; 06-01-15, 04:59 PM.
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Good work mate

Comment

Today i reinstalled my windows because of some reason then reinstalled my Gta Sa Game and when i installed ImVehFt it gives me this error : for those who uses this ImVehFt and getting any kind of Problem like this one just install the DirectX and reinstall the ImVehFt and the problem will be solved.

found this today and wanted to share so that anyone get problem his problem can be solved

Download DirectX Web Setup

Comment

This mod doesn't really add something to this game, especially this server as it is based on DM.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Comment

Thanks for this full Introduction! I was looking for the car pack cause searching and downloading is so boring. Thank you so much for sharing Instant!
            Last edited by Nancy; 28-08-16, 11:01 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

very nice
              smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X