This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctf /event

admin i created ctf /event it is new place admin [7NA]Fenix save my ctf /event nobody help me only admin [7NA]Fenix help me and organised my /event yesterday my map name is bragoctf please admin organised it please.thanks admin [7NA]Fenix for helping me.

your gamerx samp player

brago.
    Last edited by brago; 06-03-14, 11:59 AM.
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

once again, like blackid said in the other thread, their's already a thread for suggesting maps.

Originally posted by Blackid
    I told you ingame to use this thread to post your CTF map.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...race-event-map
    well good luck in getting it accepted!
    Last edited by hoshiko; 06-03-14, 12:07 PM.

Comment

sorry i dont know now where to post races and /event now i know sorry admin tp players
      Last edited by brago; 06-03-14, 12:44 PM.
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

That's mean your event is already made, So you just need to ask admins ingame to LOAD AND START it (not making it again) instead of spamming the forum with threads to request it Many times.
        I already warned you about this, next time your forum account will be banned.
        Just tell the Event Type and Event Name to Admin Level 4+ to load and start it, instead of asking them to make the same thing and save it.

Locked.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X