Anti killing spawn Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti killing spawn Suggestion.

Anti-killing spawn is too annoying in events & even when a player is spawned you have to wait till the cd of it to finish so your damage can be taken ii mean he can shoot you while he have antikilling spawn while you shoot too but his hp refill automatically.

i suggest that the anti killing spawn automatically deactivate when your enemy shoot you so i won't finish till the '0'
    -Tunisia <3

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
    Anti-killing spawn is too annoying in events & even when a player is spawned you have to wait till the cd of it to finish so your damage can be taken ii mean he can shoot you while he have antikilling spawn while you shoot too but his hp refill automatically.

i suggest that the anti killing spawn automatically deactivate when your enemy shoot you so i won't finish till the '0'
    The feature is already in the server.
    When your enemy in an event having spawn kill protection and he shoot you before it expires, it ends automatically.

If you notices when you are having Spawn Protection in event or outside it and you shoot another player from the enemy team you will see a textdraw with "Anti Spawn Killing Protection Off" on the bottom right corner.
    EDIT:
    Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
    I noticed yesterday that anti spawn killing didn't expires while they are shooting. that's why i'm posting this suggestion.
    Maybe his/her bullets didn't hit anyone.
    Last edited by Dodo; 12-12-16, 10:51 AM.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      The feature is already in the server.
      When your enemy in an event having spawn kill protection and he shoot you before it expires, it ends automatically.

If you notices when you are having Spawn Protection in event or outside it and you shoot another player from the enemy team you will see a textdraw with "Anti Spawn Killing Protection Off" on the bottom right corner.
      I noticed yesterday that anti spawn killing didn't expires while they are shooting. that's why i'm posting this suggestion.

Edit: Yes Pacific i notice it in CTF GRC that's why i made this post
      Last edited by MrCapo; 12-12-16, 08:16 PM.
      -Tunisia <3

Comment

It only disable in normal mode, in events it doesn't, it is clear in small ctf maps (GRC cof cof).

In topic, nothing against. +1, it is necessary to be added.

Comment

It does turn off automatically.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X