Some Stuff i thought of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Stuff i thought of

• Auto Botsay's. Every few minutes or so, a random word or generated phrase can by typed to win a cookie.
    • Forklift Minigame. One person on each team has to get everyone else who is frozen into a checkpoint. Team with most players in cp wins.
    • A Protect the President Minigame. (self explanatory)
    • TP Chat Styles. TP's can select a style of chat they want.
    • A /myobjectsets dialog for a player to see what object sets they have created. (style: list)
    • If a player doesn't provide paramaters when using /v, a menu should pop up (the image styled one that was added in the recent sa-mp updates)
    • Death race option, where players could plant bombs on the ground. When a player drives over them, they explode (similar to game: wipeout for ps3)

Just going to add this in: I asked a admin in IRC today if it was possible to get some maps i made into GX, but they said there was issues going on. I have a good amount of stunt maps,cities, and other stuff which are sitting on my hard drive. PM if wanted.
    Last edited by CJ101; 12-03-14, 10:14 PM.
    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

First Suggestion: I don't think this should be added cuz as the server will gain more players this bot will spam the chat. -1
    Second Suggestion: The whole team will be frozen and only 1 player (From each Team) will be playing and others will be watching.. I don't think we will enjoy this minigame. -1.
    Third Suggestion: I like that minigame, We could add it as a new event. +1
    Fourth Suggestion: I think this suggestion is only for Trusted Players. So I would like them to vote.
    Fifth Suggestion: I sometimes forget my objects lpos n I need to make them again so I would like this command to be added. +1
    Sixth Suggestion: This could help new players. +1
    Seventh Suggestion: I like this new race type suggestion. +1.

Second Suggestion and Sixth Suggestion are neutral for now.

Comment

That automatic bot-say will spam us like hell, it's not necessary at all, there is something called "Admins" , they can do it when it's the right time.
      Maybe about the protect the president minigame, can be added as a event, President Defenders versus President Enemies. (In my opinion)
      About TP chat style, why should we add more styles? when the current style is fine, (for me) as a TP I prefer the current one.
      About object sets list, it will be good, as almost of us forget their object sets name.

Comment

Originally posted by cj101 View Post
        • A /myobjectsets dialog for a player to see what object sets they have created. (style: list)

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Playerobjects
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X