Anti Rapid [Filter Script]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Rapid [Filter Script]

Rapid Gun was just published by an cleo coder like when the 0.3z comes out , it makes Shotgun/Sawn-Off/Deagle/M4 shoots like a minigun . so i was thinking that this server needs an Anti-Rapid Script.
    [EDIT] i was seeing other server was having an anti-rapid , i was just really confused why gamerx doesnt have.

Regards ,
    Chronized

Can be sometimes mistaken with the crouch and punch bug or the fire and sawn-off bug. You might not know if the player is cheating or just using a bug. Not quite sure that would be of any help though. Besides, we have admins to check on them, that's what they're here for. If everything would be auto-ban then I guess there would be no cookies for you nor admins to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckS View Post
      Can be sometimes mistaken with the crouch and punch bug or the fire and sawn-off bug. You might not know if the player is cheating or just using a bug. Not quite sure that would be of any help though. Besides, we have admins to check on them, that's what they're here for. If everything would be auto-ban then I guess there would be no cookies for you nor admins to be working.
      Well thanks for that reply , those crouch bug , sawn off bug etc. is really TOO far from the rapid gun. you could see if its a rapid gun because it can give damage more faster than those bugs. and yes we got an admin , are we sure that they are online for 24/7? so this filterscript might help to make the server reduce hackers. Everything is not autoban , we got those sobeit users , cleo users etc.i just recommended admins to add an anti-rapid scriptfile because its too abusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronized View Post
        Well thanks for that reply , those crouch bug , sawn off bug etc. is really TOO far from the rapid gun. you could see if its a rapid gun because it can give damage more faster than those bugs. and yes we got an admin , are we sure that they are online for 24/7? so this filterscript might help to make the server reduce hackers. Everything is not autoban , we got those sobeit users , cleo users etc.i just recommended admins to add an anti-rapid scriptfile because its too abusive.
        Sawnoff bug kills you in a sec even if you have godmode turned on so we can't say that Rapid Fire is much faster then the those bugs. By the way 0.3z has the sawn bug but it does not kill anyone. I think bucks is right. We don't actually need a Anti-RapidFire and Admins are not available in game but they are always watching from IRC. -1

Comment

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
          Sawnoff bug kills you in a sec even if you have godmode turned on so we can't say that Rapid Fire is much faster then the those bugs. By the way 0.3z has the sawn bug but it does not kill anyone. I think bucks is right. We don't actually need a Anti-RapidFire and Admins are not available in game but they are always watching from IRC. -1
          [EDIT] im not just reffering on sawn-off. rapid gun can be use on deagle , shotgun , m4 and it makes them shoots like minigun.
          Last edited by Chronized; 16-03-14, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Yes the rapid fire hack is much different. Just search on youtube 'samp rapid fire hack' and you will see what it is. However it is easy for players to reports and easy to check for so we won't be needing any anti-cheat script for it imo.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X