/airstreak command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /airstreak command

/airstreak command will call hydrra and then hydra will attacks everyone near me

NOTE: it's not allowed in redzone :3

2. event will automatic start after 30secondes

1. It is useless, it is in other freeroam servers with money, money here worth nothing and it will make the server worst.

2. The 1 minute is good and not a big amount of time, and the player has enough time to notice that there is an event and in case of Last Man Standing the players would have enough time to hide.

-1 for both of the suggestions.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
      /airstreak command will call hydrra and then hydra will attacks everyone near me

Lol, this isn't a Call of Duty server and it isn't possible. You can find that feature in a Call of Duty game.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

1) I think it is impossible to call hydra etc to shoot players near u or if it can be who will drive the hydra?
        2) Event auto starts after 1 minute sometimes and if not an admin starts it and 30 sec is tooo less
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post

2. event will automatic start after 30secondes
          About the /airstreak I guess Players with lv1 or Lv2 will not be able to do cuz its similar to /ep (lv3+ command)
          i saw some servers with this kind of feature and its pretty usefull to avoid death if you dont want to get killed by someone during a fight

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X