/deathmsg for donators!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /deathmsg for donators!

Now adays i have seen many donators in GX, i have suggestion for them for /deathmsg i have talked with Rick and he really like this suggestion and he will add it as soon as possible but i want to explain about /deathmsg to you all guys.

Lemme explain u what is deathmsg it is a message display on a user screen when he gets a kill from a donator, deathmsg is really a helpfull cmd to GX and i know it will encourage the player to donate and get this benefit of cmd.

The deathmsg can be like hi there, get rekt , #peace etc but no abusive language is alow, i have thought this cmd for normal user too but i drop the cmd because i know many immature players will mis use this cmd and which make feel bad for the player who get kill.

I hope players like this cmd and support!

Thanks for the time,
    Mike.
    Last edited by Banging7Grams; 05-03-17, 06:18 AM.

There is already a death message command /sdm available for TPs and Admins

now changing this cmd available for donators shouldn't be that hard to do, imo it looks fine the way it is right now(showing in orange)
    at the moment i don't remember people using this cmd, either because they didn't know it exist or because we don't bother with using it(at least me), it's still a cool idea tho.

Comment

But think for them who are not a tp or admin they cant sdm so deathmsg would be good for them and beleive me it will really work good all donors would like this cmd and players would be encourage by them and try to donate to GX

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X