Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion

Hello Friends,

I have an idea and i thought to share it with u all, when some players joined the server and they started advertising their server ip so i was thinking that the ip should b written like this (e.g **.***.*.**:****) and nobody can see it. I knw admin clear that chat immediatly but in actuall the chat isnt cleared when u scroll up u can see the chat... so i think this will b good if added...

Regards, [AC]Bella.

-1. As far as I know, IP Can't be turned into **.***.*.**:**** Cuz they are numbers and if this will be added nobody will be able to type a number, Eg: Somebody writes 10 it will be changed into ** in the chat, I saw this in a server n when ever somebody wrote a number or IP it would automatically changed into "*"

Comment

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
      -1. As far as I know, IP Can't be turned into **.***.*.**:**** Cuz they are numbers and if this will be added nobody will be able to type a number, Eg: Somebody writes 10 it will be changed into ** in the chat, I saw this in a server n when ever somebody wrote a number or IP it would automatically changed into "*"
      There's a way to detect whether a string contains IP or not, because IP and numbers are different let alone how they both look.

Comment

A Advertiser can remove the dots between the numbers and still do advertise. I tried that on a server ( one that sucks ).

Comment

If they are online ofcourse

Comment

-1 , when a ' new player ' or any player need to say exactly how many money they have , or something like that , it will disturb.
            increase the line for delete is better +1 on this point.

Comment

It'll be no use, admin can clear the chat for few times that it can't be scrolled again. -1

Comment

-1 baddest way for that we can't write numbers although.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
                  A Advertiser can remove the dots between the numbers and still do advertise. I tried that on a server ( one that sucks ).
                  If you remove the dots then no one would think it's an IP.

Comment

The value, such as money, bank money or score, are numbers.
                    IP, although looks like a number, is a string value.

so if the idea is to censor the string, then we won't able to chat, since every thing we type is a string.
                    If the idea is to censor the numbers containing "." in-between, not much good since it can be tricked by typing the number without the "."
                    -1 on the idea

Originally posted by Soo View Post
                    It'll be no use, admin can clear the chat for few times that it can't be scrolled again. -1
                    chatlog.txt ?

Comment

-1 sorry. Bad suggestion. Good that you tried.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X