Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex suggestion.

I have a little suggestion,

Sometimes, I see players using a vortex and shooting players. Everyone knows that you can kill players fast with a vortex. Well for players that are be serious to get more kills and don't want much deaths as stats, is it really annoying.

My suggestion is:
    If a player do /v vortex, he will be automatically disarmed. So he can't even vortex kill anymore.

Let me know your opinion about it,

Kind regards,

Kieko
    Last edited by Beer; 06-05-14, 11:54 AM.

I don't think it's necessary because you can always report that player.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
      I don't think it's necessary because you can always report that player.
      Yeh, I know your point. But I don't think admins are in the mood to catch constant vortex killers to. And sometimes there are no admins online, or they are afk. But thanks for your opinion

Comment

For me, it's a nice idea. Players will able to drive Vortex only. No more abusing it to drive-by.

Comment

+1 and then the player left the vortex, respawn his weapons

Comment

I've seen some vortex drive-by killers ingame. I usually just report them or shoot rockets to them xD

But this suggestion is useful though, since vortex is harder to shoot at because of its quick maneuver ability + it's very annoying to be squished and be killed very fast

+1 for your suggestion

And maybe a text on player's chat or screen like

*You have just spawned Vortex (ID:xxx). Your weapons have been removed to prevent drive-by killing and will be returned after you spawn another vehicle/exit your current vehicle* or something like that
            Last edited by K3V1N557; 07-05-14, 04:15 PM.

Comment

No need to disarm all of their weapons, just set their weapon arming fist, they won't be able to change weapons after entered the vortex. Unless admin gave weapon to them. Also to avoid confusion on weapon restoration which could be a weapon spawn hack.... +1
              KVIrc User

Comment

difficult to make , there is no pawn code that can reset ur previous weap. after you get down from the car :/ maybe it's possible but hard to make
                sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X