X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Suggestion

Please add IRC to GamerX app.
    Advantages:-
    When we want to open IRC just open it on mobile, not want to minimize game and Check IRC. When there is cheater/hacker, IRC of mobile tell us about cheater/hacker and Admin will caught him easily.Hope u like my Suggestion.

Thanks!

There is already IRC applications for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry OS to download.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
      There is already IRC applications for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry OS to download.
      No, I have it on my Android but that was not of IRC, that was just for stats of players, online players and Server status.

Comment

Did you try (andchat) it is irc find gamerx in there and its not the only 1 there are many at google

Comment

Originally posted by Umair_Umd View Post
          No, I have it on my Android but that was not of IRC, that was just for stats of players, online players and Server status.
          I don't mean the GamerX app, I mean that there is IRC apps that you can use.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
            I don't mean the GamerX app, I mean that there is IRC apps that you can use.
            Yeah, I know but I give Suggestion to make a combined app.

Comment

Originally posted by Umair_Umd View Post
              Yeah, I know but I give Suggestion to make a combined app.
              But we don't develop the IRC or IRC Client (i'm sure nobody here can) and never been... Because it's not easy to do.
              IRC is an internet protocol and used worldwide, not a sa-mp side feature..
              If there is, we should've have our own irc client already instead of using mIRC, KVIrc, mibbit, etc...

The point is because it's separated thing.

Just download an application for it.
              Last edited by Robo; 11-05-14, 11:20 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X