Driveby in Red Zones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveby in Red Zones.

Hey there, this suggestion is regarding spawns or red zone where often noobs or newbie driveby's which is not allowed. It has been a problem, so my suggestion is if any player enters a vehicle in the red zone their weapons should be disabled so they cant use it to drive by and when they exit their vehicle their weapons get restored again..
    Hope this will be implemented and sorry if such suggestion already exists.

Kind Regards,

This is a good idea, because admins have a lot of work to do, and it's maybe nice for the admins to that they don't need to warn/punish the driveby players in the redzone.

+1

Comment

this is a good idea
      +1

Comment

It's a good idea but I think it's not possible to compile a code like that +1
        sigpic

Comment

Do you guys imagine how will the suggestion work before suggesting? it will work or not? or even if it's possible? What if someone just driving around red zone by his car? for example racing in red zone (for tps and admins) that code will disarm me and sometimes I don't want to disarm myself, so that shit will annoy me, not only me but also everyone else, we already have a good auto-fix system that disables the AF when someone drives-by, and that's fair enough.
          Last edited by Taz; 24-05-14, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Noo,same as taz said above! they still can db! what if target is in red zone and killer is on little distance of red zone ?? does that a db ? there is alots of admin active in game they can jail them! you just need to report for rules breaker

Comment

I really dunno what u guys understood of it for people roaming around the red zone with their veh the system sud get player weapon stats and again restore it after they leave the red zone with their vehicle or got out of it in a red zone and btw racers already have it disabled as they enter a veh.

p.s: I apologize if its not possible to script such a system.

Comment

It's possible yet no point of adding it since there are admins.

Comment

Though many are being trolled by the db stuffs still.

Comment

It's possible but just /report the person. There are lots of admins...

Comment

Even though there is admins, i've saw this many times, and maybe one of the most rule break done by player, where most of them don't know if the /autofix is disabled after i warned them.

Better just set the weapon to fist, instead of disarming all, because you can't change weapon in vehicle and for sure, as soon they get out of vehicle the weapons are still on them and they can change it. So it's possible, except an admin give the player in the vehicle weapons. So how is it Taz, no worry right?

So my opinion, I kinda support this one +1
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Good opinion +1
                          Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Originally posted by hoshiko View Post
                            It's possible but just /report the person. There are lots of admins...
                            Agree with you kino
                            U can simply report thoes who driveby
                            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X