Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Gamemode] A little suggestion. 1 sec work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] A little suggestion. 1 sec work !

Well, as the title says, I have a little suggestion for GamerX.

For players that play for a long time in GamerX like me, knows this old thing. Well it helped new players succesfully. There was a HelpBot in the main-chat that says something automatically just like:
    Helpbot: visit our website and forum at www.gamerxserver.com
    Well, if it come back again, and it says something like this this words:

* HelpBot: New here? Just take a look by /rules /cmds /teles /help to learn more about our server!
    * HelpBot: Be sure you have registered yourself to save your stats! /register <password>
    * HelpBot: Want to send a private message to other players? /pm <id> <message>
    * HelpBot: Don't ask to be a trusted player, you can make a application at our forum!
    Something like that. It help new players, and if the HelpBot says things about the forum, there will be more players knows about the GamerX forum. New players don't know that a server have a forum. So if they read the chat, they will see it. And atleast, it help players !

Let me know your opinion guys!

Kind regards,

BeeR aka brianfury

there is already a random msg system so no need of helpbot ! becoz helpbot is same as random msg in this we just add helpbot: then msg! you always see that admin announce that msgs

Comment

Originally posted by BEER View Post
      New players don't know that a server have a forum.
      90% of them already know about GamerX forums... but they are too lazy to register...

If they don't see it, admins can announce the website whenever they want or when it's needed.
      More bot messages = more spam, by the way we already have too many bot messages (The Important Messages).
      Last edited by Taz; 24-05-14, 11:40 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X