No announcement yet.

New ways to get score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about score? If a player will be a Trusted Player status he mus be have over 1000 score. Amd spend some hours ingame. It's not hard to get 1000+ score. I started in GamerX, and I didn't care about score. I was like to play and enjoying the stuff. And racers would be have double score than... +1 score and +1 race won. If I kill a player I get not +1 for winning a race.. that will be weird in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by BEER View Post
      Who cares about score? If a player will be a Trusted Player status he mus be have over 1000 score. Amd spend some hours ingame. It's not hard to get 1000+ score. I started in GamerX, and I didn't care about score. I was like to play and enjoying the stuff. And racers would be have double score than... +1 score and +1 race won. If I kill a player I get not +1 for winning a race.. that will be weird in my opinion
      It's not like that mate. 1000 score maybe easy for dmers, but trust me when I joined getting 1000+ was like a fantasy. And I complete agree with battery about the player count

Comment

Killing is not as hard as before. GX has added "skin damage" which makes DM easier. Just shoot right where they stand and they will get damaged. And for racers, I was a racer, long time ago, and yes my score was only 2000 in 1 year of playing. But everything has its prizes. Racing for example. You win, increase 'race won' count, and receive money. You can even earn cookies by breaking records (as someone before had said). And DM-ing. You kill people, gain score, and receive money. The same about goo winners too. You got it first, increase your 'goo won' count, and swim on cookies.

Every part has its fun, its point, and I think it's enough for now. -1

I hope you understand what I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Soo View Post
          Killing is not as hard as before. GX has added "skin damage" which makes DM easier. Just shoot right where they stand and they will get damaged. And for racers, I was a racer, long time ago, and yes my score was only 2000 in 1 year of playing. But everything has its prizes. Racing for example. You win, increase 'race won' count, and receive money. You can even earn cookies by breaking records (as someone before had said). And DM-ing. You kill people, gain score, and receive money. The same about goo winners too. You got it first, increase your 'goo won' count, and swim on cookies.

Every part has its fun, its point, and I think it's enough for now. -1

I hope you understand what I am saying.
          My point is, what's the use of 'RACE WINS' ? Just a matter of showing off, nothing else. Whereas score plays a HUGE role.

Comment

Originally posted by CarBonGeaR View Post
            My point is, what's the use of 'RACE WINS' ? Just a matter of showing off, nothing else. Whereas score plays a HUGE role.
            I think the race prices are enough, Just telling you it's not just for "showing off" but also requirements for this:
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...29-GamerX-Rank

And i've seen that gamerx is using "score" as kill number, adding score for races would probably need the whole gamerx system to change as it's being used and treated for kills (e.g. anticheat). Just probably the reason why i think it never been added to gamerx so it became stable...

If it's possible so, 1 score is enough, 3 is too high.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              I think the race prices are enough, Just telling you it's not just for "showing off" but also requirements for this:
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...29-GamerX-Rank

And i've seen that gamerx is using "score" as kill number, adding score for races would probably need the whole gamerx system to change as it's being used and treated for kills (e.g. anticheat). Just probably the reason why i think it never been added to gamerx so it became stable...

If it's possible so, 1 score is enough, 3 is too high.
              It's up to the management whether it's 3 or 1 score. It's just my idea to make it easier for racers to get score. ^_^

Comment

It is clear that we use it to increase rank like Robo has said. Besides, we gain money and cookies with it. If we win and break the record. I think it is fair enough already for the racer with their prizes, as the other(DMer and goo hunter) with their prizes too.

Whereas score plays a HUGE role.
                Here's the thing. Score DOES play a huge role, for example to apply for trusted player. And being a trusted player is not about racing. They should know how to DM and things, to help other players or smth.

I agree if there's another way to gain score, but with racing? I don't think so.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X