X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigame suggestion

Hey there.
    Ok so here it goes
    There's this chase car always in the map. When people get into it, they get money and cookies every 1 minute they're in. People can type /chasecar to know where the nearest location of the chase car is to chase it down and kill the player in it. If the chasecar is demolished, a new one spawns at some fixed location. The chase car can also be different vehicles like Infernus, Elegy, Cheetah, Buffalo etc. etc.
    Thanks for reading.
    Peace.

This is a pretty cool idea, I suggest the "Chase Car" has a random spawn location ever so often this way it's kind of a hunt to find it. When someone enters the chase car it would send a notification to all players saying the person who found it and the location. I also suggest that the player in the chase car has all his commands disabled. :P

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ

Just like this, right?
      Yes dude. Without the start countdown and stuff. And the chasecar could move, if someone's driving it.

Comment

I like the idea, but I think it could be better if we have an admin command to toggle it. As I think it's not a good thing to have the chase car always enabled, people might abuse it to get profits when there aren't many people online.
        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
          I like the idea, but I think it could be better if we have an admin command to toggle it. As I think it's not a good thing to have the chase car always enabled, people might abuse it to get profits when there aren't many people online.
          If It's possible with code, the chasecar is automatically enabled when 80+ players or online. And when it spawns, an announcement could appear saying it has spawned and asking players to hunt it down.

Comment

I like this idea really. Will speak about it with Matite :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              I like this idea really. Will speak about it with Matite :-)
              Thanks bro!

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X