Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New suggestion [Missions]

Hi everyone,

Well, I have a new suggestion for GamerX. Maybe will the old player count back!

My suggestion is a little mission system. To bring stuff with an Truck to some random places. Or bring stuff with a plane to random places. If they have passed the mission they will get +1 score and some cash. I know GamerX is NOT an Pilot or Trucker server. But I saw the topic: New ways to get score. And I know there are some players that seriously don't like to DM, but don't want to be a noob with as example score 12.

And GamerX have for sure new players that like to do missions to get score without trying to DM and get killed because they are not good in DM. I see it sometimes in the kill list. New players want to get score but got owned by players that are good in DM. And they leave the server. Because they were maybe angry to get killes so fast.

If you guys like this suggestion, I would be help with making some routes etc ofcourse. I hope you guys will give your vote !

Kind regards,

Beer
    Last edited by Beer; 03-06-14, 12:15 AM.

YAY Trucking is a very good idea. +1 for the trucks! xD

Comment

Nice suggestion in my view so +1
      Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Yea, 100% agree with this, then there would be more epic stuff to do. I'd play missions. But missions would be unlimited, for example, i'm doing the missions, but meanwhile other players can do the same or other missions along with me, with this i wanted to say that the others don't need to wait for me to finish the missions to start a new one by themselves.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X