This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account too old

I have known there are many players that they havent login for 2/3/4 years i suggest theres a rule that is : If theres account hasnt been used for 1 and half year the account will be droped.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

You don't have to care about this

Comment

Originally posted by progamer_ View Post
      If theres account hasnt been used for 1 and half year the account will be droped.

Comment

One of the best suggestion so far. Lol
        Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Lol. No
          Why do you want that? Some players have work in real life and other stuff to do. If they join after 2 years and they must be registered again is crazy.

Comment

Lolz xD
            Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Not going to happen.

You know that Matite came back after a really long time. I guess +/- 2 years. ( just as example ).

Comment

Not only him a lot of the old players returned in the past few months.
                Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

that's not good xD no bro

Comment

Well then it would be for accounts that haven't ben used for REALLY Long like +3 years and which has incredibly low stats

Comment

There is also possibilities legendary old players names to be taken by nubs and we wouldn't wanna see that right, no matter is that admins, tps or just player names?
                      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Denied.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X