This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [gamemode] vehicles in events

1. event race, simple. objects in a race, like event.
    2. Bit more complicated, don't know how to call it. Event with vehicles, (pre spawned) ctf, tdm and the others. Before anyone has got in the vehicle, its invincible, when someone gets in it, it cant be carjacked or teamkilled/damaged. Vehicle respawns in its original position when it has been destroyed. Probably forgot some kind of problem with this idea. i see a lot of possibilities with this.
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 09-06-14, 09:54 PM.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
    1. event race, simple. objects in a race, like event.
    Existed, it's just not many races created with objects.
    2. Bit more complicated, dont know how to call it. Event with vehicles, (pre spawned) ctf, tdm and the others. Before anyone has got in the vehicle, its invincible, after that cant be carjacked or teamkilled/damaged. vehicle respawns when it has been destroyed. probably forgot some kind of problem with this idea. i see very many possibilities with this.
    I don't understand too. There are some events with vehicle already. But i'm sure there wont be for ctf and tdm as the existed map needs to be edited.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Existed, it's just not many races created with objects.
      tell me more.
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Didn't understand anything in your event car suggestion...

Comment

Excuse me? Fix your english first, because i can't understand this.

But i think what you want is Vehicle at CTF, TDM etc right?

Comment

Static vehicles, like the ones that are at spawns, empty.

Comment

tell me more.
              The current race system allows to stream the race object set until the race ends which can be added by admins.

Static vehicles, like the ones that are at spawns, empty.
              Static vehicles can be only created on the first gamemode start, and cannot be destroyed permanently unless the vehicle is removed from gamemode. And sa-mp only allow 2000 vehicles in a server, there are hundreds of ctf map ifeach have atleast 10 vehicles it would reach the limit.
              If you mean dynamic empty car. Then the event car bug must be fixed first because it cause conflict with the non event dynamic car (siege car bug) that made 2 or more players having same dynamic vehicle id whenever get respawned both will be put in same vehicle and both thinks it's hack. Not rly sure what you mean with cant be damaged and hijacked that would be unfair thought.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Static vehicles can be only created on the first gamemode start, and cannot be destroyed permanently unless the vehicle is removed from gamemode. And sa-mp only allow 2000 vehicles in a server, there are hundreds of ctf map ifeach have atleast 10 vehicles it would reach the limit.
                If you mean dynamic empty car. Then the event car bug must be fixed first because it cause conflict with the non event dynamic car (siege car bug) that made 2 or more players having same dynamic vehicle id whenever get respawned both will be put in same vehicle and both thinks it's hack. Not rly sure what you mean with cant be damaged and hijacked that would be unfair thought.
                Erm, could you explain me this bug ? Nobody reported it :S

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X