This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dueler List

Alright, this is a simple suggestion. It would be nice if there was a top duelers list ranked 1-10 maybe. And if you win against one of the top three you get a reward like a couple of cookies.

Sorry, forgot to put [GAMEMODE] in the title.
    Last edited by Burnedgrass; 13-06-14, 08:39 PM.

no support, sorry. just doesn't seem to me like you thought the idea through. i like the concept of a toplist though.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
      Why are you hating BurnedGrass?
      what do you mean? are you saying i'm not allowed to say that i dont like an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by dedrong04 View Post
        no support, sorry. just doesn't seem to me like you thought the idea through. i like the concept of a toplist though.
        Can you explain more why you don't like it?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
          Can you explain more why you don't like it?
          people could farm cookies

Comment

people could farm cookies
            1) I don't think anyone who's ranked high on the top list would want to ruin their stats / win ratio and get dropped from the top three.
            2) There is admins
            3) If you're wondering, i'm not talking about the regular death matching. GamerX has a duel system where you challenge a player to a duel.
            Last edited by Burnedgrass; 13-06-14, 09:49 PM.

Comment

1) I don't think anyone who's ranked high on the top list would want to ruin their stats / win ratio and get dropped from the top three.
              2) There is admins
              3) If you're wondering, i'm not talking about the regular death matching. GamerX has a duel system where you challenge a player to a duel.
              1) they could remain in the top by killing the same people that they farm cookies with. you need to punish the top people by somehow taking cookies from them whenever they lose cookies. your postulate fails due to inflation.
              2) you never mentioned any rules nor regulations about the cookie system. people could easily make up a lie by saying "that guy is my best friend IRL and we love to duel that's why we do it 100 times a day".
              3) don't patronize me, i understand how the gamerx duel system works. you didn't mention it in your original post, hence i wrote that you haven't thought the idea through. try to put some more time into suggestions before posting them. nothing personal though.

Comment

1) they could remain in the top by killing the same people that they farm cookies with. you need to punish the top people by somehow taking cookies from them whenever they lose cookies. your postulate fails due to inflation.
                2) you never mentioned any rules nor regulations about the cookie system. people could easily make up a lie by saying "that guy is my best friend IRL and we love to duel that's why we do it 100 times a day".
                3) don't patronize me, i understand how the gamerx duel system works. you didn't mention it in your original post, hence i wrote that you haven't thought the idea through. try to put some more time into suggestions before posting them. nothing personal though.
                1) The admins aren't stupid, they can check that up.
                2) That lie won't work since admins can check IP if they're in different contries. And the rules about this should go without saying since any form of cookie farming is disallowed on the server.
                3) I said duel and not deathmatching.

It will be hard to cookie farm since only one duel can be played at the time.

Comment

1) The admins aren't stupid, they can check that up.
                  2) That lie won't work since admins can check IP if they're in different contries. And the rules about this should go without saying since any form of cookie farming is disallowed on the server.
                  3) I said duel and not deathmatching.

It will be hard to cookie farm since only one duel can be played at the time.
                  1) fine, let's say it works. then what do the people at the top gain from their status quo? what motivates people to get to the top of the list if you're only giving cookies for killing them?
                  2) you're taking things too literal. i was just giving an example. my argument still stands. what prevents people from saying that they like to duel eachother? are they supposed to be excluded from the list because they enjoy dueling their friends multiple times? how would you prove cookie farming in such a case?
                  3) i really don't feel like discussing semantics with you but you do realize that they're basically the same thing? a duel could also be a friendly fight between two players without them using the dueling system.

Comment

I am ok with it, and btw BurnedGrass haters are to be ignored, your opinion is all good, he just hates you, no doubt, his avatar proves it all.

Comment

ummm not good this would increase more fights between players and discrimination . :/
                      Y be a king , when u can be a god.

Comment

I dont like the concept , neutral with this suggestion !

Comment

Nice suggestion +1.
                          Speak Less Work More.

Comment

/duels, /duelers & /dul added in GamerX v4.0.7.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X