X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little suggestion

I think admin should add disable spec for TP
    If members and players can spec them, when TPs create pgoo ( hidden pickup), they (members and players) can take the pgoo fast
    And it's not fun
    Sorry for my bad English because i'm vietnamese

I like your idea.+1
    "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

Quoted from Gabie

This will be denied as usual. It was suggested about two thousand times minimum, and the main problem with that is that there have been in the past, some trusted players found cheating and if they had access to that kind of command, they could've avoided being punished, because, obviously, no one cheats when they know they are being monitored. Hence why I'm giving a -1, and why I believe this is probably going to be denied.

Disabling spec is not any better, because regular members are also allowed to monitor players if they suspect they cheat.

If you really need to know it, ask an admin who's on the IRC, and they will be able to tell you, we have the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
        Quoted from Gabie
        i don't understand much
        can u explain it short?

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
          i don't understand much
          can u explain it short?
          Sorry, my bad. Only the second paragraph concerns your suggestion
          Disabling spec is not any better, because regular members are also allowed to monitor players if they suspect they cheat.

If you really need to know it, ask an admin who's on the IRC, and they will be able to tell you, we have the logs.
          Last edited by Burnedgrass; 14-06-14, 01:13 PM.

Comment

if anyone is specing tp, admins (who are on irc) know the ******* player is specing ******* tp. If anyone do this admins will catch him easily. so this is not in needed

Comment

ahh, i understand
              so close topic or delete it?

Comment

You are right BurnedGrass and Umair.I agree with you.This is not needed.
                "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

No need to delete it, Admins will Close this Thread.

Comment

Neverless, you didnt need to post. your post didnt help at all.

Comment

- 1 Not good idea
                      sigpic

Comment

Denied.

Comment

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X