Eject players from vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eject players from vehicles

Although this suggestion was mentioned on old forums and maybe they got rejected, but it causes much inconvenience and nuisance.
    When you spawn a bus or a 4 seats car, some random players annoying taking the seat, even drive-by to kill others with it.
    The /eject command doesn't eject 1 player, it ejects all the players. I think we should have a cmd like /eject id to eject only one player in the vehicle, that's all.

or /eject SeatNumber.

Comment

Originally posted by discplex View Post
      or /eject SeatNumber.
      In bus, you don't know which seat is the player on.

Even thought there is already a command for admin to remove a player from the vehicle, i still think this can be useful for player, as /lock wont be much useful without this command.

Just incase, this one shouldn't make the player jumps out over the vehicle, as it can be abused to annoy the player.
      +1
      KVIrc User

Comment

Yes There is a players annoying sometimes if i spawn /sultan or Car by 4 Doors if i want to Use /eject Command for players idk who will Ejected. so /eject id is Great i'm Agree with Candy +1

Comment

I might be wrong but there is /eject id already I've used it, maybe it is not loaded in the new scripts.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Yeah i guess i have too used it....
            Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
              I might be wrong but there is /eject id already I've used it, maybe it is not loaded in the new scripts.
              Nope, it's like you type that command /eject with random words, it accepts only the /eject cmd because it's the right cmd and the system recognize it which eject all players (eg: /eject 123456, /eject abcdefgh still eject all the players in vehs). Also works with many cmds when you put random words behind.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X