Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Kick/Ban/Mute

Hello GamerX,
    As you all know our server is usually full of new players and with new players comes peoblems, Problems such as Hacks, Advertising, insults and useless drama.
    To stop all this we got admins, but i've noticed when the admins aren't active in game nor on IRC (like yesterday) people start advertising and insulting.
    i have a solution for this & let me tell what it is.

(1). {IF SOMEONE ADVERTISES}

if someone advertises they should get a warning (directly for the server).. and then get banned if they continue.
    And yea..it is kinda useless to just ban him after his mission to advertise has been completed so to stop that we will add a FEATURE in which the server automatically detects ips' and after he presses the-
    Enter Key it doesnt go in the main chat (auto mute) and he gets a warning for 'ADVERTISING'. ( i hope you guys understand what i am trying to say )

THIS FEATURE-- in the script a feature will be added which can detect numbers with 'dots' "." and these double dots ":"
    {Numbers like these--188.165.219.63:8800-- will recieve a warning and a ban OR a kick after second attempt }
    ( if the idea is not clear, kindly pm me or message me in game or on forums or just reply under this post )

(2). {IF SOMEONE INSULTS}

if someone insults they should get a warning just like advertising which says 'Insult Warning' this warning will be given 3 times before the person gets muted and then kicked.
    basic words such as "fuck, suck, bullshit, shit" will be exempted but all the rest of the insults will be auto muted and not sent in the main chat.
    this feature will make the server a peaceful server with no fights and dramas. And will also make it child friendly as we all got alot of teens and kids playing here.
    (for more questions just message me in game or on forums or reply under this post )

(3). {IF SOMEONE HACKS}

if someone hacks, they should get an auto kick (no warnings in this)
    this will help ease the load on admins too, and they will also get time to enjoy their in-game experience rather than just speccing players and looking for hackers.
    Auto-Kick/Ban will be for various hacks such as, "AimBot, flying hack, spawning guns, infinite health, money hack and much more"
    a script will be added which will detect these hacks itself and kick/ban the player who was hacking.
    (if the idea is not clear, kindly pm me or message me in game or on forums or just reply under this post)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
    I hope you all understand what i am trying to say, and i also hope you consider these features.
    These features will make our GamerX experience MUCH better
    Thanks and feel free to reply under this post for any questions,errors or to add something MORE in this.

GamerX Player,
    Maniac.

1) What if the IP is GamerX's IP address AND what if it's a fake IP address. People type stuff like that in chat to troll players and have no intention of advertising. I think it's better that admins deal with it manually as the system could kick wrongly too, simply by working off a string.

2) Insults vary massively and such a system just wouldn't work out. It was suggested in the past and straight away rejected by developers:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...t-script/page2

3) It is SO hard to make scripts like that, although it frees the admins time, the developers time will be taken to perfect the script to be accurate. Of course this won't be added at all, mainly because nothing can do a better job than a pair of human eyes and the commands we use to check them. This was also suggested in the past, and it just isn't worth the time it takes, it also will make admins look pointless and it may even end up detecting stuff wrong and kick/ban players wrongly which can have a bad reputation on the server. Instead such issues are sorted by recruiting more admins but at the moment none are required.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

well ok its up to you guys.
      i was just trying to do my best to make this server better.

(i appriciate that you took time, read everything and replied)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X