Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update In The RT status

Hi,
    i've seen people (who aren't tp's) and have rt status enabled. Its good that they can make road trips but they cant give away cookies while they are making a road trip.

The only suggestion i want to make is, While a Road Trip is started there should be a command which allows the RT leader give away cookies/goodies (in a range of 100 meters) and make goos.
    this will keep the server entertained when everyone's bored + it will increase the number of people who join the rt when there's no tp or admin to give away cookies.

{the cookies/goodies will only be able to give while a road trip is running} -- {the cookies/goodies will be given from our private cookie collection}

Hope this Feature is added.

++ SORRY ! (in case you guys think i am making useless suggestions, i just suggest whatever i like to see or think should be added in server)

Feel Free to Reply for any suggestions or things that should or can be added in this suggestions.

GamerX Player,
    Maniac.

Its a good suggestion but I have a feeling that this can get very abusive and people with status could start to take advantage of this ex with friends and when the server has low player count.

Comment

well the players might not abuse because the goodies will be deducted from their own goody collection (the cookies and cakes they have) ++ only good and trust able rt leaders will be made.

Thanks for replying tho.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X