This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan capturing zones

It would be a very great idea to make Clan zones one clan should capture other enemy clan
    For example: [HITMAN] Is capturing zone [DX] and [DX] should recapture by killing all the members whos at the zone
    [DX] Should go near the zone and type /ReCapture and when the zone is locked it will be locked by 50 Minutes
    if [HITMAN] Captured a zone by typing /Capture and the time of capturing is 3 / 2 Minutes if they succesfully captured the zone the zone will be locked for 95 Minutes.

This is really needed to make the server more fun.

Detail 1: If [DX] is capturing with [ATM] And [HITMAN] wants to capture [DX] zone but they can't because the clan is already capturing with [ATM] how could they capture 2 zones at a time so they can't capture it if there's a clan is already in clan waring.

Detail 2: The person who created a clan should be the Clan Founder
    The list of ranks : Junior Member Level 1 , Member Level 2 , Senior Member Level 3 , Adivsor Level 4 , Leader Level 5 , Co-Founder Level 6 , Clan Founder Level 7

Detail 3: The lower rank can't demote / promote the higher rank for example:
    Junior Member has the power to do nothing , Member has to do nothing with it , Senior Member has the power to capture a zone , Advisor has the power to capture a zone and Invite players to our clan
    , Leader has the power to capture a zone and invite players and Set Players rank who is less then leader only , Co-Founder has the power to capture a zone and invite players to our gang and set players rank who is less then Co-Founder and has the power to Kick players who is insulting , annoying e.t.c , Clan Founder has the power to Capture a zone and set players rank who is less then Clan Founder and has the power to kick players whos annoying insulting e.t.c and has the power to change clans name.

Detail 4: Clan Rules:
    1 : Always respect members
    2: be active and join Clan Wars
    3: Do not force everyone to come to your Clan Wars if they are busy
    4: if you have leaved the gang by breaking the rules you will have only 1 Chance to be invited
    5: DO NOT impersonate clan founder of co-founder.
    6: Before you capture zones you must tell others to come to you too not just be alone
    7: Do not ask for promotions
    8: Obey all clan rules.
    Last edited by Hose; 27-06-14, 03:10 PM.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

I dont think its needed, and this is not a clan-war server

Comment

I guess it's the same thing as gang wars, you have to capture turfs and shit. I don't think this is needed.

Also, I would like to suggest a clan-war system, like if a couple of clans have issues with eachother, they can war eachother and the one with the most points will win some clan points or money.

A war could last 2-4 weeks or less.

Comment

You might wanna try it.
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

This is actually a type of TDM if u see any type of TDM server there will be countries and u will have a mission of capturing the other country's base, You can call it as a event but as u know this is a DM server so this Is actually not needed you can kill everyone u want and you already have spawn zones as bases so go and fight there
          Last edited by Spraky_99; 27-06-14, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Hi,

We can't really make this since we don't have many clans playing on GamerX...

But your suggestion gave me an idea :-)

Denied.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X