Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Hi there, I will direct to the point

We noticed that the managements decided to remove the distance of a player when the command /tr is typed
    So my suggestion is: In events like Hunger Games/Last Man Standing/Last Squad Standing (some maps dont mark the others teams on minimap) where we cant find a camper, be possible to use /tr so check the location of the player, BUT ONLY IN THIS EVENTS WHERE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE PLAYERS ON MINIMAP.

My second suggestion is make possible to type the /iapms /ipm during races/events.

If both suggestions are added would be good, because sometimes i can't find players in that events that you mentioned, but in some maps, and sometimes i want to do /ipm or /iapms when im in races or events, so i agree with your suggestions +1
    Last edited by Churre; 04-05-17, 03:52 AM.

Comment

for ignore pms i think no is necessarie -1 and the other i guess when the event is only 2 vs 2 use /tr but +1
      Last edited by Heavy_Metal; 04-05-17, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Both suggestions should be added please.. +1.

Comment

I totally agree with your points.

1. There are times when a player doesn't wanna come out no matter what, or there are times when a player is new to server n' actually unaware of what he/she is doin', in such cases, it gets pretty difficult to find a player n' kill 'em, therefore, this should be added.

2. Many others along with me must have experienced this, viz, when we're at an event or a race, a player annoys us via PMs or simply spam the chats. Sometimes the quality or the quantity of the text is so that we feel a need to avoid it but we can't really do it. If we leave event, [TDM or DM or CTF], our kills will be gone. CTFs can last for hours and so we can't really afford to lose our kills, nor is it good to be subject of someone's spam or foul texts. Therefore, this one should be added too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flogrils View Post
            I totally agree with your points.

1. There are times when a player doesn't wanna come out no matter what, or there are times when a player is new to server n' actually unaware of what he/she is doin', in such cases, it gets pretty difficult to find a player n' kill 'em, therefore, this should be added.

2. Many others along with me must have experienced this, viz, when we're at an event or a race, a player annoys us via PMs or simply spam the chats. Sometimes the quality or the quantity of the text is so that we feel a need to avoid it but we can't really do it. If we leave event, [TDM or DM or CTF], our kills will be gone. CTFs can last for hours and so we can't really afford to lose our kills, nor is it good to be subject of someone's spam or foul texts. Therefore, this one should be added too.
            You got my point

Comment

+1 for the /ipm and /iapms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post

We noticed that the managements decided to remove the distance of a player when the command /tr is typed
                So my suggestion is: In events like Hunger Games/Last Man Standing/Last Squad Standing (some maps dont mark the others teams on minimap) where we cant find a camper, be possible to use /tr so check the location of the player, BUT ONLY IN THIS EVENTS WHERE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE PLAYERS ON MINIMAP.
                Some maps are maps are supposed made like that, where icons are hidden... Camping in those event are not considered as rulebreak, some of them also have time limit, /tr is not a reason to add here, we expect you to play without commands like this. You are not even told in event help to use /tr command, also if map icons are hidden while you can still track down where is the player, then it's useless to hide it.
                KVIrc User

Comment

My second suggestion is make possible to type the /iapms /ipm during races/events.

I'll agree with the second suggestion but, the first one i kinda agree with Robo altho i don't usually participate in events
                  Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Some maps are maps are supposed made like that, where icons are hidden... Camping in those event are not considered as rulebreak, some of them also have time limit, /tr is not a reason to add here, we expect you to play without commands like this. You are not even told in event help to use /tr command, also if map icons are hidden while you can still track down where is the player, then it's useless to hide it.
                    Some events like LMS/LSS/HG dont have a time limit to end, So if a camper decid to wait 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, so he will camp for 1,2 or 3 hours.
                    Now lets see a hipothesis if in the end of the event only 2 players remaining let's suppose "ProPlayer" Vs "Noob"
                    "Noob" got scared of "ProPlayer" cuz "ProPlayer" is really good at DM and if he (Noob) show his face to fight, he gonna be killed easilly
                    And even if "ProPlayer" find the "Noob" without the use of / tr
                    This "noob" could run and hide whenever he sees that "ProPlayer" was close

That is, it would be like following a plane running

I know some events Like HG a player cant Camp forever, so maybe its a exception

Comment

I accept first suggestion i see many big maps last man standing like island i cannot find player so i can /pe and find name and /track to distance then finish event, it is good bro!

Comment

Some events like LMS/LSS/HG dont have a time limit to end, So if a camper decid to wait 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, so he will camp for 1,2 or 3 hours.
                        Now lets see a hipothesis if in the end of the event only 2 players remaining let's suppose "ProPlayer" Vs "Noob"
                        "Noob" got scared of "ProPlayer" cuz "ProPlayer" is really good at DM and if he (Noob) show his face to fight, he gonna be killed easilly
                        And even if "ProPlayer" find the "Noob" without the use of / tr
                        This "noob" could run and hide whenever he sees that "ProPlayer" was close

That is, it would be like following a plane running

I know some events Like HG a player cant Camp forever, so maybe its a exception
                        It's up to the map configuration, not event type... So you can't blame it if the map creator wants it to be like that. Suggest the map instead to make the map icon visible.

Moreover, most of commands are not usable in minigames and events, those command like /track /sp /report are there to help to check for cheater, not to gain advantage from playing event.
                        Last edited by Robo; 05-05-17, 03:03 PM.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Its true that camping in such events isn't a rule break, but it will be highly appreciated if you'll stick to the point of suggestion as Gengar never said for it to be a rule break.

​​​​​​I already mentioned the points to support the addition of this suggestion but I'll elaborate it; I totally agree that maps which aren't having player marks on screen are made for the purpose of it n' there's no dubiousness in it. But, the /tr command won't actually give us the exact location of the player. It just is going to give us a helping point. As I already said, there are players who are new to server and aren't aware of what to do in event and in such cases, events can last for hours.

Comment

It's up to the map configuration, not event type... So you can't blame it if the map creator wants it to be like that. Suggest the map instead to make the map icon visible.

Moreover, most of commands are not usable in minigames and events, those command like /track /sp /report are there to help to check for cheater, not to gain advantage from playing event.
                            Actually, If everybody be able to use /tr inside of a event to check the distance, its not considered advantage, because all players gonna have the same feature

Even if i type /tr to check the distance betwenn me and another player, the others players still have the possibility to run and Hide, the /TR gonna help just to find a camper.

Last edited by GenGar; 05-05-17, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Actually, If everybody be able to use /tr inside of a event to check the distance, its not considered advantage, because all players gonna have the same feature

Even if i type /tr to check the distance betwenn me and another player, the others players still have the possibility to run and Hide, the /TR gonna help just to find a camper.

And so the player map icon... every player can see each other player... and they can know if someone is chasing they just need to run and hide again... So then it's useless feature?

Also if you guys are talking about events run for hours, then its completely different to talking players about camping... You can just ask admin to take care of it.

Let me tell you also what can make event run for hours: teaming.

oh waiit... /tr to find campers + teaming... best tool to help people to ruin the event.
                              Last edited by Robo; 05-05-17, 03:18 PM.
                              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X