Suggestion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion!

I see many times tps are announcing /event in blue colour like that donators have to announce like in special colour and it will be nice as donator!
    like tps announcing /event so we donator have a command like /donatorannounce or /doa, please add this, it will be really nice

and we will really not spam like other player by /me! we will use correctly! so this will be added please
    Last edited by Sprinkle; 05-05-17, 07:35 AM.

That would a good feature for donators! nice idea, Sprinkle... +1

EDIT: I got Evil's point, as Trusted Players are "Trusted" they have an extra announce command, and they will not abuse of it... So i change my vote to -1.
    Last edited by Churre; 11-05-17, 03:14 AM. Reason: Vote changed

Comment

There are no duties given to donators so what will they announce for? events? Admins usually announce events when they start one.
      adding this command seems useless as donators got nothing to announce for. We should rather add some new features for donators so that they have something to announce and call people for, Or it's just useless.

***more features for donators = more donators***

Its all on admins if they want to add it or not, but -1 from me (for now).

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_ View Post
        There are no duties given to donators so what will they announce for? events? Admins usually announce events when they start one.
        adding this command seems useless as donators got nothing to announce for. We should rather add some new features for donators so that they have something to announce and call people for, Or it's just useless.

***more features for donators = more donators***

Its all on admins if they want to add it or not, but -1 from me (for now).
        I got your point, but sometimes events loads automatically, and in that case donators would use a possible donator announce... /doa... It's not to announce in screen... it's like trusted players announce with blue color.. like that: *Trusted Player <PlayerName> (ID:<ID>): /event!"that's a bit how looks tps announces, and for donators can be different, with other color or something like that, "what will they announce for?" -To call players ? ... That is, i don't say that to support Sprinkle, but i saw that in suggestions you say "+1" to all suggestions, and that can be used for all players, but in this case, the suggestion is for donators, but as you are not donator, i think you are giving that opinion.. That's what i think, ok? i don't said that's the truth. As trusted players have his announce command, i think donators can have one... I hope you understand me, and yes, more features for donators = more donators. That's good for gamerx!, and if there are no duties given to donators, this is why Sprinkle is here suggesting that, and that's not useless for me, donator status are recently, it doesn't have a lot of features, but HERE players can suggest more features to make donator status better, and with that, make donations higher!. this is why i gave him my +1. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I got your point, but sometimes events loads automatically, and in that case donators would use a possible donator announce... /doa... It's not to announce in screen... it's like trusted players announce with blue color.. like that: *Trusted Player <PlayerName> (ID:<ID>): /event!"that's a bit how looks tps announces, and for donators can be different, with other color or something like that, "what will they announce for?" -To call players ? ... That is, i don't say that to support Sprinkle, but i saw that in suggestions you say "+1" to all suggestions, and that can be used for all players, but in this case, the suggestion is for donators, but as you are not donator, i think you are giving that opinion.. That's what i think, ok? i don't said that's the truth. As trusted players have his announce command, i think donators can have one... I hope you understand me, and yes, more features for donators = more donators. That's good for gamerx!, and if there are no duties given to donators, this is why Sprinkle is here suggesting that, and that's not useless for me, donator status are recently, it doesn't have a lot of features, but HERE players can suggest more features to make donator status better, and with that, make donations higher!. this is why i gave him my +1. Regards.
          Well lol , I didn't give him a negative vote just cuz I am not a donator .. I just gave it cuz ' i ' thought it was useless "for now"
          And no I don't give +1's to every suggestion .. I recently gave -1 on bella's suggestion.

tbh i would love to be a donator and give something in return to this server but i bet my dad wont allow me to use his credit card to send money to an online community.
          There should be other ways in which we can donate or get donator status.

so yea, as i said "-1 for now" if features for donators are added then this command should definitely added !

Maniac

Last edited by _Maniac_; 06-05-17, 09:47 PM. Reason: messed up the colors :G

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_ View Post

Well lol , I didn't give him a negative vote just cuz I am not a donator .. I just gave it cuz ' i ' thought it was useless "for now"
            And no I don't give +1's to every suggestion .. I recently gave -1 on bella's suggestion.

tbh i would love to be a donator and give something in return to this server but i bet my dad wont allow me to use his credit card to send money to an online community.
            There should be other ways in which we can donate or get donator status.

so yea, as i said "-1 for now" if features for donators are added then this command should definitely added !

Maniac
            I hope you've read all, so the reason of the "-1" it's because it will be "useless" but i don't think so, as i said, more features for donators will make donations higher for the server.
            Last edited by Churre; 06-05-17, 10:01 PM. Reason: Extra

Comment

ok I take back my "-1"
              lemme be neutral and let the admins think on this.

P.S - sorry for a lot of replies :C :x

Comment

Any admin reply for please.. and marshall it will
                *Donator name (ID:<23>): /event!"

like in green colour means it will nice because tp are use /tpannonce in blue colour!

Comment

I'm a donator and I disagree with this. It doesn't feel like a feature that will be well suited for donators. The purpose of donating is not for its features, but supporting the server. We alr have enough extra features. -1

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkle View Post
                    Any admin reply for please.. and marshall it will
                    *Donator name (ID:<23>): /event!"

like in green colour means it will nice because tp are use /tpannonce in blue colour!
                    You don't know the [ /me2 <text> ] command ?
                    it shows the text in green too .. so please choice another color

Comment

Well , the Donators already have many features which TP's does not have ,so i think its useless command for donators as they are not trusted (not all) , what if they keep spamming the cmd ?? -1

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
                        Well , the Donators already have many features which TP's does not have ,so i think its useless command for donators as they are not trusted (not all) , what if they keep spamming the cmd ?? -1

Donators only have 2 features which TP's does not have i think, and that are spawn happy hour vehicles, and have sml changing of color, and as you said, not all donators are trusted, and normal players? not all normal players are trusted and they are allowed to use command /me - /me2, and when they spam that commands, they get a warning by admins or they get muted, and if donators spam that command, they will get a warning or get muted i guess.

And Payrle, donating if for support the server, yes, but if they donate, they would have some reward. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

not all normal players are trusted and they are allowed to use command /me - /me2, and when they spam that commands, they get a warning by admins or they get muted.
                          So /me & /me2 is Enough to make an announce i guess. ^

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post

So /me & /me2 is Enough to make an announce i guess. ^
                            Okay, as trusted players have /say as feature, maybe donators would have one :P, but okay.

Comment

Hi i am not tp I am not admin I am not an donator too but I will love this CMD to be in game I am giving +1 this is a good suggestion.

EDIT: Donator colors just like this inchat type /[color name]U all must join /event like this and in chat it will look like this ex. in green /[green]Hi!!all u must join race /join
                              In chat it will look like this:
                              Donator player Payrle(Idxx):Hi!!all u must join race /join.
                              Now ex. In blue /[blue]Hi!!Guys u must join the derby /event.it will look like this in chat:
                              Donator player payrle (idxx):Hi!!Guys u must join derby /event.
                              And all other colors u want only white will be not used grew will be used too
                              Last edited by VishyFish; 08-05-17, 05:18 AM. Reason: added alot info

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X