Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /chase suggestion

hello friends

so i noticed that in /chase cops are not able to do /flip if the car is turnover. So my suggestion is to add /flip command in /chase.

I agree, lots of times I was almost near the crook, I flip and there is nothing for me to do

Comment

That's much an advantage for cops... and you can flip your car without typing /f or /flip.. -1

Comment

-1 from me.

This will give the cops an extra advantage, the chase should be more realistic and hence the cops should flip upside down and waste some time so that the crook can get some time to run.. if they just /f and start chasing again, it will make the crook unable/impossible to escape !

Maniac

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_ View Post
          -1 from me.

This will give the cops an extra advantage, the chase should be more realistic and hence the cops should flip upside down and waste some time so that the crook can get some time to run.. if they just /f and start chasing again, it will make the crook unable/impossible to escape !

Maniac
          I don't really think this will give any advantage, the cops already have autofix enabled, and whenever you type chase again you spawn behind the crook, which makes no sense for us to restart the whole command just cause we couldnt flip our car back on the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post

I don't really think this will give any advantage, the cops already have autofix enabled, and whenever you type chase again you spawn behind the crook, which makes no sense for us to restart the whole command just cause we couldnt flip our car back on the wheels.
            You really think it doesn't give any advantage? when the car is turned around, type /f command makes to the player flip his car faster and get the crook fastly, and the /chase being realistic without using that commands to flip your car, makes look better to the chase.

Comment

Not really because when you flip, your car is completely stopped and the crook is already going really fast, so you will still be disadvantage if you flip your car, you just dont need to reenter the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                Not really because when you flip, your car is completely stopped and the crook is already going really fast, so you will still be disadvantage if you flip your car, you just dont need to reenter the chase.
                But what is faster? use /f or flip your car using the keyboard... using the keyboard ofc, you don't need to reenter the chase, hold pressing A or D and your car will flip, but it takes like 5 seconds, but /f is really fast, there is the advantage.

Comment

Instead of adding the (/f) inside the chase In my point of view It could be a good command to make you (COP) be teleported to the nearest COP.
                  Example:If you fall into the water It is necessary that you leave the chase and then come back to be respawned.The same happens if you roll over and can not turn (as a turtle ).
                  But if it were possible, you would just have to make a command and be teleported to the nearest COP.
                  Or be teleported to the nearest COP of the crook (as happens if you leave and enter the (/chase)).

Comment

Just exit the vehicle and rejoin it (it will take some time) when you rejoin it's already teleport you to the last marked crook position (close to, not exact the current crook position) so it's fair.
                    Last edited by Robo; 07-05-17, 09:42 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

sorry my friend but no for me , this is the challenge, survive and escape from police -1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X