[GAMEMODE] KS Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] KS Suggestion

Hi, this is a little suggestion that i would like to see in-game, and maybe others would like it too... so my suggestion is: When a player reach the first killstreak with award (ks of 5) if some player kill them, maybe some announce like that can appear in the chat " *<PlayerName> (ID:<ID>) ended <PlayerName>'s (ID:<ID>) killstreak of <killstreak reached>!" that's all... or maybe the message of killstreak ended can be automatically announced if the player has more than 20 ks... Regards.

I like the suggestion but 5 is too low, around 15 will be nice. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
      I like the suggestion but 5 is too low, around 15 will be nice. +1
      You didn't read all xD... i said "or maybe the message of killstreak ended can be automatically announced if the player has more than 20ks..." :P
      Anyways. Thanks

Comment

It would be good when its 50+ in my opinion.. Because many players reaching 20 streak easy yet .It world be spam when its low.. Anyway its good +1.

Comment

I think 50+ is much, maybe +30 or +40 :P, thanks for your opinion :P

Comment

Nice idea +1 from me.

BUT don't you think people will start breaking the ''new rule'' which is -we are not allowed to spec someone in order to find him and kill him-

People in order to ruin someone's kill-streak will start speccing and chasing them. (idk I'm just saying admins can think better than I can)

I like this suggestion tho !

Maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_ View Post
              Nice idea +1 from me.

BUT don't you think people will start breaking the ''new rule'' which is -we are not allowed to spec someone in order to find him and kill him-

People in order to ruin someone's kill-streak will start speccing and chasing them. (idk I'm just saying admins can think better than I can)

Maniac.
              Hey Maniac, don't worry! admins can see when a player uses the /spec command, and if after that the player who used /spec kills the player who have high killstreak, admins will know that the player used /spec to find his location... and the player will get his punishment... and some players doesn't know how to spec a player, and the majority of players who knows how to spec, they know the rules, so i don't think they will start breaking that rule. Regards.

Comment

+1 but u should check rank100 his biggest strike was like 72 or 80 so I suggest use 90+

Comment

Originally posted by _Maniac_ View Post
                  Nice idea +1 from me.

Maniac.
                  Not really as they only will get a message when the kill spree already is broken. About spectating n' killing players, well they already get a message when someone is making a ks. So, it hardly matters.

I totally support this idea, +1

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X