Races Can Help Players To Find Teles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Races Can Help Players To Find Teles

As the topic says races can help players to find teles how let me explain how.
    now a days when we type /join it automatically tele us at the race position but first it was like this when we type /join in our screen there comes a tele and we have to type that and we can see that tele after typing /join so if we have to go that place again we know what is that place tele and this can help many many players we will be able to see the teles but this new system not shows us the tele it automatically teleport us the race location so if anyone like that place how he will get that place teleport he cant find that in /teles so if the first system comes back it will be verry helpful we will able to see what is that place cmd/tele i asked many players/tps/admins any /cmd to know all the teles like /gg /gc /gci /matite /groucho /zazaza i get my answere /teles and they^^ are not in /teles so i didnt found any other way to know the teles only this one i found so i suggested it. I hope you will like this suggestion it will really help many players to know teles

This system was there before. maybe removed for some reasons? although most of the people try to ram and do not tele to the race position.
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

* Get the real use of /setraceobjects command. Since often when races where created with objects, teleports where set to /l xyz slot.
      * Some of /name properties where changed. So it would be wierd that you teleport to /tocha and theres a property of other player.
      * Teleport informations are still saved in race file and showed up on chat while race starts/loads
      Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

If you want to explore all the teleports in gx (remember- some teleports have been replaced!) You can get it from a scribd file , dont know if I am allowed to expose the link here , but you can simply go to Mr.GooGle and ask for "Gamerx all commands" , and follow the scribd link!

Comment

You can close this post anytime i got my answere

Comment

Sometime somevplayervuse teles to break rec or it is like cheating like in gci the last cp is too far and if u use /gci then u can tele in sec and mant races r also like /remi /afum etc if u dont know use /t in gx
            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X