This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAWNKILLING

I love to spawnkill,but it's a rulebreaking and I don't want to get banned,so
    How about,making an system,like PS server (Matite will know what I say ).When you spawn,you have 10-15 seconds invulnerability/godmode. With this system,spawnkilling will dissapear.

Also,if you stay afk that 10-15 seconds with invulnerability,you'll be auto teleported to /ga or somewhere

RMS's youtube channel

lol funny that you are saying you love spawnkilling, while you were lying that you weren't doing that in an admin complaint.

However to stop spawnkilling I like the idea of 10 - 15 seconds of god mode just like in death match events and maybe just like in those events, there could be spawnkilling god mode alert message in red when you are shooting to someone who just spawned.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateSoldier View Post
      lol funny that you are saying you love spawnkilling, while you were lying that you weren't doing that in an admin complaint.
      That admin complaint was about death evade,not about spawnkilling. Yea,my reputation is 'biggest spawnkiller',so I love to spawnkill,that's why I said

About the suggestion : Also,if you have invulnerability/gm,you aren't able to attack that 10-15 seconds

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...nes-Suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
          That's the rules of GamerX, if you don't like the rules you can leave.
          In this topic,we talk about the suggestion,not about the rules.Nobody asked you,so you can just leave the topic

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

I know and this suggestion has been posted a million times and got rejected, and you posted this on "Suggestions" tab, so everyone can share their opinion and no need to be "rude".
            You said to me,"If I don't like the rules,to leave". What's the logic? It's totally offtopic.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Killing someone who is afk the the spawn its one of the lamest acts in the gaming world, just saying.
              About the idea, i may say what you'll hear from some people: ''blah blah poop we dont copy others servers, hurr durr''
              And yes, i support the idea, although i don't support the part of the auto-teleport thing as new players may get confused with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                i support the idea, although i don't support the part of the auto-teleport thing as new players may get confused with that.
                A chat message and it's solved : "You were teleported away from the spawn point,because you was AFK"

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by rms View Post
                  A chat message and it's solved : "You were teleported away from the spawn point,because you was AFK"
                  That's not the point. There are Russians,Latins,Arab people playing here who don't understand english(Most of them). Adding an english message wouldn't be enough.
                  Eg: An arab player is doing spawn kill, how do you think he'll learn? An english message or a jail from an admin?
                  What i'm saying is, if someone who don't understand english is playing, then he starts to break the rules because he doesn't knows about it, then an admin jails him, he'll try to understand why he got jailed or he'll just stop doing that bad thing because he may know what will happen again.
                  Therewith, adding a message telling why he got teleported won't solve the problem. Also, the chat keep going up all the time, what if he comes back after 5 mins and then he sees he's alone somewhere else? He'll just quit the server.
                  Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 03-07-14, 11:27 PM. Reason: Added the quote.

Comment

In this topic,we talk about the suggestion,not about the rules.Nobody asked you,so you can just leave the topic
                    Do you even understand the concept of a discussion forum? Everyone can share their opinion, not just if they're asked..

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
                      Do you even understand the concept of a discussion forum? Everyone can share their opinion, not just if they're asked..
                      Do you even understand that,the connection about my suggestion and his opinion are totally non-sense? He didn't said something about my suggestion,he said about me

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Do you even understand that,the connection about my suggestion and his opinion are totally non-sense? He didn't said something about my suggestion,he said about me
                        Leave the off topic judgements to the moderators of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnedGrass View Post
                          Leave the off topic judgements to the moderators of the forum.

Comment

Nope I didn't liked the suggestion at all.And in my opinion the system should not be added in GamerX.
                            Last edited by Blackhand; 04-07-14, 12:25 PM.
                            Speak Less Work More.

Comment

lol'ed reading this, it's like "I love to cheat, but i don't want to be banned, so please add a system that the player wont get hurt with my cheat but i got what i want with the cheat" or also "I love to insult admins, but i don't want to be banned, so please add a system that admin can't read my chat when i insult them."

Oh also, my opinion would be same as this

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                              Not necessary to do process on all players which not all of them can get spawnkilled, it's like only 2%~10% of players get spawnkilled and there is a /report command already. Also adding this would confuse anti cheat to fail.

If you are being spawnkilled or saw someone got spawnkilled by a rulebreaker, use /report
                              If you are being spawnkilled many times, just teleport to somewhere, there are many short teleport command as far you are not fighting.

If you want ask a reason for the event, because you can't teleport in event so TDM/DM uses anti spawnkill. And yes, this also failure sometimes that the innocent player get banned by anticheat and even admin by mistake.
                              Why not necessary because there is not many players get spawnkilled but this can be changed when the player count is higher... so i bit doubt with my own opinion in that topic, however using Many timers for all players that has spawn increases CPU usage, but FOR NOW it wont be matter as the server spec is great and player count is below 150. I know it's also stupid for those who afk at spawn and not paused, when i do dm i do ignore them (they are not dangerous as they don't do anything!) and teleport them to hideout so they dont get spawnkilled (even thought i know they often leave the server after i moved them to hideout and they didn't know where are they on) but this all has to be done to avoid spawnkill.

Also i don't think it's necessary to protect all players from player that like to spawnkill, because he can't spawnkill all players at once also because admins here will protect them, and players can report afk player in spawn in case we didn't notice.
                              EDIT:Many players left the server after being teleported because they were AFK, like DeathBeatZ said some players doesn't even understand english, even i did /pm the player after i teleport them to safe place. And in one of them also there are people who understand such as registered player, trusted player, and even admins sometime afk in spawn without pausing.

Yes, in my opinion cashewz is wrong, (it's kinda rude as it started a flame war) but it's not off-topic. He's just posting it at the wrong time, it should be posted after no suggestion, opinion, or solution found that fit for you then he can post about it, because the point of this suggestion is about feature not the rules.

Maybe the godmode thing probably will be added, but it's up to the developer/owner, however i hope it will not make mistake. Do you like playing on a bugged game? Because i don't.

The rules are made because the ruled thing is not really will happen in the game as the player mostly can understand by just the words on rules, or that to keep the system stability for punishing the wrong player or also the system is unable to find to check which player did rulebreak, and so the solution for this case is admins who are there between them (the rules and anticheat) to help and make sure the game are playable fairly.

So my vote for the AFK thing is -1 but for godmode is neutral.

So if there is no right solution on this (at very last) while no one else can help you, i'm sorry then but after all, this is the right place for this opinion:
                              That's the rules of GamerX, if you don't like the rules you can leave.
                              Last edited by Robo; 04-07-14, 07:16 AM.
                              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X