Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Race & Drift

What do you think about:

1.Private Race - player would be able to send a "race challenge" to other players (player can invite max 4 ppl to his private race). Private races would be only for fun. NO cash/race records/race points rewards. Race map's could be randomly selected/loaded.

/privrace playerid - allows to invite players to join private race
    To leave we could use normal race /leave command

Players who joined private race cant join normal race ofc.

2.Drift Races - normal or special race maps but with "drift counter". Player with biggest drift count wins. Since we can use objects in races now players would be able to create own drift maps

Drift Races could be loaded like CTF or TDM events.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

I think its a good idea but /leave command is generally in normal race and there should not be 2 commands like that.
    The command should be like /lpr (leave private race) and for leaving drift /lpd (leave private drift) or something like that,
    Your idea is quiet good and looks interesting
    +1
    Last edited by ; 11-10-13, 09:09 AM.

Comment

this is a good idea but dont you think they will lose interest in other self loading races.
      just to avoid Command abuse make it for admin and Trusted players [Can invite anybody if they request, like they ask for countdown /cd]
      other players should be rank 30 - 40 to use this Command, by doing this they will be more active and eager to rank up fast ..

what about the timing system between the invite and the Starting of race? Suggesting a command /start just like we have in event
      Last edited by SugarX; 10-10-13, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Drift was suggested on old forum and it was denied as far as I know

Comment

1. A very good idea, but as SugarX has already said it's better when we make it for admins and Trusted Players only. Otherwise other player would send constantly ''race challenge'' requests... which can be annoying

+1

2. I think that there are too few interested parties

Comment

I agree this is a great idea to race with someone you want to challenge alone.

+1

Comment

Nice ideas, but drift map like /drift1 yes +1 good idea
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

I was thinking about this and u posted it, Really I want it +1
                sigpic
                A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                I Can Survive.

Comment

It is a best idea but how we can make race own but i like your idea i give+1 to you

Comment

Totally agree with you Tocha , i think we need to create map , and when someone win get cookies or cakes or biscuits or icecream or money

Comment

Was just about to suggest this, something like NFS Carbon Drift Mode would be cool. I'd be more than happy to start creating some drift maps too. +1

Comment

If i could give this idea +3, i will. Totally agree +1

and if you may, add some prize system between them.
                        Last edited by Renno; 08-06-14, 12:12 PM.

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG +11111 for 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by CarBonGeaR View Post
                            OMGOMGOMGOMG +11111 for 1 and 2.
                            Whoa such useful reply..

Well looks like this suggestion has not been responded and now get bumped.

But i think it's bad for now, because the less number of players in the server.
                            Why? When i was new, i drive around the city, i find nobody in that place! that made me get bored and leave the server.
                            But when i found people hunting for GOO, and Racing, i start joining them, Having so many private thing could make the server looks empty. This is a 500 slot multiplayer game server, it will be always fun if they are many of them you can see in the game!
                            Even thought it's being added would be difficult, and can be buggy sometimes as it's for 4 players.
                            You might said you could ask people around there, but many of them don't like being asked, especially new players.
                            Even minigames or event which are on another world requires big announcement for people to join and have fun together.
                            Look when was started, the public races participants gets lowered, even many times ended for no one joined.
                            So beside the good side, i've also think the bad side of this idea. I'm sorry, i kinda disagree, even this idea was old i have to say this.

KVIrc User

Comment

I liked the idea , and I think there should be a private dm aswell just like you suggested about the privaterace!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X