Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goo / HP Prize :

Ok! I've Took a Long time to think about this idea:
    i'm thinking about adding a small detail in The goo's prize like when an Admin put a Hidden Pickup for idk 50 cookies .....
    the First one get thoes cookies and the second one get 2 and the Third gets only 1 (that's kinda unfair)
    Now i just wanna say that if a player have to do his best to reach that goo place and maybe he have to do a really hard work in a really hard map (objects) he'll get the big prize but if the another player comes in the second place and he only gets 2 cookie and the third gets 3 i thought that's kinda unfair :
    The second and Third player did the same job of the First player but they don't get a reasonable prize like( the only problem that they got it later than the first one) :
    -THe first one get 60 cookies(example)
    -The second one gets 30 cookies (the half of the first prize)
    -The third one gets 15 cookies ( the half of the half)
    and i think that will be a fair game like if a player gets the goo in second place or third place you'll get a reasonable prize that will be gived to him as a reward for his hard work
    So i hope you guys like the idea and if something is not clear please feel free to ask me whatever you want
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

I really support this idea. That would be really unfair if first one earns 100 cookies and second one earns only 2 cookies and third one earns only 1 cookie after completing a huge and difficult goo. this is only a waste of time for 2nd one and 3rd one. 1 and 2 cookies are nothing.........sometime admins give 10 cookies to every one for really no reason which is a bigger amount then 2nd and 3rd goo pickers.....so +1.

Comment

Totally yes! It would be way better than the current system that gives 1 and 2 to third and second place whic doesn't seem to be really logical IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
        Something like /setgooprize
        good idea but i just wanted to say that :
        Its a stable system that configure the goo prize automaticlly like always :
        THe first place : 80 cookies
        the second :the half of the first place (40)
        the third : the half of the half (20)
        that's what i meant its like that prize will be selected Automaticlly
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

like this idea.

Comment

Better idea bibo liked it...
            Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
              good idea but i just wanted to say that :
              Its a stable system that configure the goo prize automaticlly like always :
              THe first place : 80 cookies
              the second :the half of the first place (40)
              the third : the half of the half (20)
              that's what i meant its like that prize will be selected Automaticlly
              NOOOOO, Some goos are long and tricky and some are short so stable system is not good idea...
              Last edited by Umair_Umd; 16-07-14, 06:11 AM. Reason: spell mistake.

Comment

NOOOOO, Some goos are long and tricky and some are short so stable system is not good idea...
                Dont worry [UMD] if the goo is too small then it wont be 100 cookies if it will be short goo it will be few cookies not 100 admins know these things better, they know this one is small players will take it easily so cookies will be short 10-30 or something like that.

Comment

Good idea, it will definitely make players want to compete for 2nd and 3rd prizes in goo hunts. I think instead of automatically setting the second and third prize, something more like what Cashewz suggested.

Since admins already specify a 1st place amount using /chp
                  /createhiddenpickup <1st prize> <object id>
                  It could be changed to allow different 2nd and 3rd prizes:
                  /createhiddenpickup <1st prize> <2nd prize> <3rd prize> <object id>

Comment

yes from me
                    edgy scout main

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X